day eleven.

me.

"jungkookie, you know i don't like that." jimin teasingly said as he tickled jungkook's side.

jungkook moved away and laughed. "but you're so cute!" jimin sighed and gave up, smiling softly to himself, his gaze on the latter.

you see, if you were to watch the way jimin looked at the younger, you could see how much he wanted to call jungkook his own.

he was so utterly in love with the boy, the urge to grab jungkook and kiss him was unbearable, but he was too scared to ever say a thing.

jimin's heart ached when he saw the boy smile at someone else, when jungkook was happy because of someone else.

someone that wasn't him. he wanted to be the one who held jungkook when he was down and be the one he was cuddling with when he woke up.

so when jungkook had sheepishly admitted his feelings for the older, he had freaked out.

freaked out because the one he had loved the entire time, loved him back.

jimin grew up in a bad household, his father very distant and his mother always drunk. the feeling of someone loving him made him feel amazing.

but there was another feeling.

he felt pitied.

how could adorable talented golden jeon jungkook ever love him? he doubted the kisses, he doubted the smiles, and he doubted himself.

he wasn't amazing. he wasn't beautiful. he wasn't good at most things.

the only thing he could do was lie.

but, god, no. he didn't want to hurt jungkook. he never intended to in the first place.

he really did love jungkook. he really did want to grow old with him. he wanted to get married with the boy.

he wanted a future with him. but with his depression only getting worse, he knew everything could only go downhill. so he made a decision.

he ended it all.

but he doesn't know if he regrets it or not.

so he whispered to the boy he loved's new friend.

don't ever lie to him.

-

jungkook arrived at yoongi's doorstep, about to get out his key when the door opened and yoongi pulled him into a tight hug.

"hey, kookie." the younger of the two responded immediately, melting into the hug.

"hello, yoongi." they went inside, yoongi closing the door behind him as jungkook walked over to the kitchen table.

"yoongi, you'll never guess what happened today!" yoongi looked at him with interest.

in all honesty, he wasn't really listening, but staring at the boys' cute expressions while he talked about the events that occurred.

"is it weird?" yoongi blinked and gave him a nod, not knowing what jungkook was talking about. "yeah." jungkook frowned.

"yoongi, do you know what i'm talking about? i said people were talking about me today and someone said that taking care of you was weird."

yoongi slowly realized his mistake and quickly shook his head. "of course not! i'm sorry. i was just distracted."

jungkook crossed his arms and gave him a small pout. "what's so distracting?"

yoongi shrugged. "you."

jungkook widened his eyes and a pink blush covered his cheeks which he tried to hide by looking away.

"stop it." yoongi let out a small laugh. "i'm not lying, i never do."

jungkook rolled his eyes but smiled. "you're," he paused, then continuing with a softer tone, "you're better now, right?"

"yeh, mostly, kookie. what about it?"

jungkook grabbed yoongi's hand, averting his gaze. "does it mean i have to stop visiting?"

yoongi's heart dropped when he saw jungkook's pleading expression. giving the boys hand a squeeze, he reassured him.

"of course not! you can visit anytime. you're my boyfriend, remember?" jungkook gave him a half smile and prayed he wouldn't start crying.

too bad he betrayed himself and salty tears fell onto his jeans.

yoongi's comforting smile dropped and a concerned look replaced it.

"jungkook, are you okay? why are you crying?" he must've thought he wouldn't be able to come back. "jungkook."

he grabbed both of the boys hands in his and stood across from him, lifting the boy's head so he could face him.

when he saw jungkook's sad expression, yoongi swears he felt like sobbing. his heart almost stopped at the heartbroken look on jungkook's face. "jungkook, look at me. i'm here."

he pulled jungkook and led him to a chair. "jungkookie, i love you. it's okay, jungkook. i'll always be here."

the latter looked up and wiped his tears with his jacket, not wanting to look like a mess in front of yoongi.

sighing and looking at their intertwined hands, he forced a half smile and whispered. "but that's what he used to say."

yoongi didn't know what to say, but pull the boy into a hug.

"i don't lie jungkook. especially not to you."