Roli is shifting

Roli came out of the house with happiness filled mind.

Roli was thinking, i too was wndering what the job will be. But it is only to take care of such a cute kid. For that i am going to get accomodation, food & above that Salary Rs. 25000/-. Oh God! I never expect this.

Roli crossed the road and went to the opposite side to catch the bus to return to her house.

After waiting for sometime she got the bus and get into it.

After few minutes of travel she reached the stop near her residence.

She got down and went to her house.

ROli opened the door and entered into the house with full of excitement.

She took her phone and called the friend who referred to this job.

Roli: Hello Hema.

Hema: yes Roli. What happend?

Roli: Success Hema. I am very much excited.

Roli explained her about what happend.

Hema: Congrats Roli.

ROli: Thanks Hema to refer this job to me. I too was wondering what the job will be. But i am happy now.

Hema: ANy way take care Roli.

They disconnected the line.

Roli called & informed the house owner that she is shifting as per committed in 2 days.

After disconnecting the call Roli remembered how the house owner was talking to her in the previous week.

Roli was studying when she received call from the house owner.

Roli: yes sir.

Owner: Roli i have decided to increase the rent from coming month.

Roli: How come sir?

Owner: How come means? It is mine and i got rights to increase.

Roli: Sir it is just a single room and as i am alone. I am managing it.

owner: See this is my final decision. There will be increase of Rs. 3000/-

Roli: What? Sir the increase is too much

Owner: Already told you it is my final decision. If you have any concern you can vacate the room and go anywhere.

Roli: Sir where can i go if told suddenly like this.

Owner: That is none of my business. What told you is final? Either accept the increase or vacate before end of this month.

Roli: End of this month is only 1 more week.

Owner: I dont know.

ROli got irritated.

Roli: I cant see any humanity in you. No use of talking to you. I am ready to vacate in this 1 week.

Owner: Thanks a lot.

He disconnected the line.

That is when Roli was telling her freind Hema in the college..

Roli: Hema i am worried where to go within this 1 week. Everywhere the rent is very high.

Hema: ROli i heard from my mother that there is vacancy in Bharatwaj house. If you are ok you can try because the job is with accomodation & food.

Roli: What type of job it is?

Hema: I too dont know the details. I heard my mother talking to her friend. Do you mind going to job?

Roli: I dont mind Hema. You know already i am doing part time job to manage my expenses in the evening time as receptionist in that hotel. Actually i dont like it. You know the people coming there give dirty look at times which i always hate.

Hema: That is why i am suggesting this. WHy cant you try this? Instead of hotel reception, i hope this will be better.

Roli: Well let me try. When is the interview.

Hema: It is in 5 days.

Roli: Ok. I hope this will be ok for me and my problem will be sorted.

Hema: All the best to get a job which you prefer.

Roli: Thanks Hema...

Now after 5 days she attended the interview and got the job too.

Roli started packing her things in the room...