Fem!Yoosung X Jihyun Kim

A/N
This story was requested by:
@x-photographyangel-x
Thank you for your request! ❤️
DM me to request your story. I wont be taking any requests from the comments anymore!
This is really long haha enjoy the ride!
_____________________________

Yoosungs POV

"Miss Kim."
ugh who's voice is that I'm trying to sleep..
"Miss Kim..?"
ohmygod I will swing my fist towards the owner of that damn voice.
"MISS KIM!"

Wait isn't that pROFESSOR NAM'S VOICE WAIT SHIT-
I jolted up in my seat and almost immediately greeted the angry elder.
"U-UH G-GOOD MORNING S-SIR!"
The whole class laughed and I just stood there, trying to make out what just happened.
It's 2pm in the afternoon.

I slept in class again. Great.

"Miss Kim, how many times have I told you, No. Sleeping. In. Class?! This is the last straw. GET OUT OF MY CLASS!"

And with that, I dragged my bag out the class lazily, yet shamefully. I never should've stayed up so late, dammit. I decided to just go back to my dorm and sleep.

"I'll just write a letter to the school later..."
I said to myself, but knowing I'll forget about it in a few hours.  I walked back to my dorm, which was thankfully, mine only.

I don't have a roommate, and I don't want one.
I flopped down on my bed and stared at my window, looking at the trees, and soon I fell asleep.
~ Time skip to tomorrow; yesdealwithitImadeherasloth ~
I woke to the sound of the LOLOL theme song,

who could be calling me now?

"What the fu-"
I got up and grabbed it, and it was none other than Jihyun Kim. I hated that guy, eversince I was a kid. I don't know who he is to me, I just consider him as a friend, I guess?

I contemplated on whether to answer,

fuck no.

I declined the call and went back to sleep, not knowing class will be staring in 30 minutes.

Then it rang, again.

"Ughhhhh."
I reluctantly answered the call, and the first thing I heard was

"Where were you yesterday?"
sigh.

"I got kicked out of class, so I went back to my dorm to sleep. Got a problem?"
I could hear him sighing on the other line, which brings me to smile.

"You can't just do that, you know. Did you write a letter about your absence?"

God dammit. I completely forgot about that.

"N-no... b-but this is none of your concern! How did you know I wasn't there yesterday anyway?!"

"I got a call from Professor Nam, and, he wants me to make sure you're up every morning for classes. Now I'm assuming you're on the way to class now, right?"

"Wait what."
"I gave my number to him for emergencies."
"What the fuck."

"Kim Yoosung. Class. now."