Private lessons?

Severus POV

She turned around with a smirk in her face while I was fainting I heard a few words in a sad tone " I'm something you shouldn't be with..." And with that everything went black, but I had a dream with her holding a huge scythe and her sword fighting against something I couldn't recognise, after that dream I felt too weak and I partially regained the conscience just to see her every time by my time writing essays for the first time but if my eyes weren't playing games at the end of the parchment she put my name " is she doing my essays and homework?" No it couldn't be no one would do that for me not even lily, my head must be tricking me because the next time I regain consciousness she was drinking a package of blood, vampire? No she can't be she's gentle, smart and beautiful... Wait what did that came from? It must be the wound

After i discovered that she actually did all my homework and even changed my bandages and she didn't got any wound from the hexes... I must investigate her much more.

After a few months passed it was winter and I was once again being healed by her in the ground of the common room "sorry... I just can't concentrate when lily is there" she just sigh giving me a sad look "you really care about her huh?" I nodded which made her flinch a bit "Severus... you need to focus I've told you many times..." I hung my head low just by the thought of desapoint her and at the same time I feel funny when I'm with her... looking her always busy and almost out of reach... wait do I like her?

Y/n POV

After cleaning his wounds while I was putting all the things away that  i had in my robes now my mind began to wonder if I could interfiere this much in his life and then again there was this feeling in my chest every time he mentions lily when she just stopped like one fight or two... "you need training... a proper one... I can help you there but...-" I heard shuffling and then his voice "Yes! I want you to help me, please teach me how to do it!!" I look back at him smirking knowing now i said that  thought was aloud.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? It won't be any changes overnight your case maybe take years to get prepared" he stand up looking at my eyes making my face blush a bit " I'll do what it takes" "hmm... fine but we must find a place to practice... somewhere no one can find us... let me find the place and then we'll start" I could notice the excitement on his face but I know it will be gone soon since he will wish not to be born and the same for me since I had a huge load of paperwork but I couldn't leave him like this...