The first day of school

Ruby pov
So today I get up I put some slightly baggy pants on and cute shirt with glasses then I brush my teeth and hair and get in my dads Lamborghini and we park behind so nobody sees us OK my brother is a bad boy my twin is a jock and I'm a nerd let's see how many jerks there are I get my schedule we have the same classes yay I walk to my locker my brothers are very protective of me because the people that killed mom said I'm next I would like to see them try some guys are leaning on my locker move I say no they say OK fine I grab the leader and throw him then he smirks and walks off ugh bad boys I whisper I walk to chemistry and the only seat left is next to the guy from earlier 2 hours later some slut is walking up to me and says well if it isn't miss nerd oh wow classic I suppose you know exactly what you are no okay well let me tell you 1 your the definition of slut 2 being a nerd doesn't matter nor does it mean that people have the right to bully just because somebody's not as good as them or isn't very pretty because let me tell you bullying is the most common symptom that leads to depression and suicide now is that good enough for ya or want more I basically yell all of that getting everybody's attention she steps back then runs off I fell somebody grab me and pull me out back and hear a deep voice say finally found you what are you doing I say coming for what I want Henry says what is that I ask you he says I punch him and ko him then yell Daniel john come here they run to me what's wrong sis john asks him I say...