CHAPTER 3

Shannon couldn't believe that a good looking women like myself didn't have anyone, or had been with anyone since Jack was born.

S" I don't mean to keep on the subject but when was the last time you had sex?" Me" Well unless I was a slut before,  I guess you would of been" S" So you haven't been touched since me" Me" Correct".

Shannon loved that, it made me look more pure to him. He was getting all his old feelings back again, from when they were first together. S" So let's go eat".

We went to a nice seafood place. S" I hope you like seafood" Me" I love it". It felt like we were on a date, not that I minded, but it felt a little weird. I had no idea if Jack was his, and I have never been on a date since before the accident.

I started to notice Shannon getting nervous, it was like he wanted to tell me something but was too afraid.

S" You know I have to confess something to you" Me" What's that" S" Once I remembered you and those day's, I also remembered trying to find you" Me" When" S" A couple of day's later I couldn't get you out of my head, and I wanted you in my life" Me" Well I was told that I was in a car accident round about then, it was when I woke up almost 4 weeks later I had no memory. Wait you had feelings for me?".

Shannon went all silent and started to sweat. Me" Are you ok?" S" Yeah just great" He looked like he was going to pass out, then did.

Shannon woke up in my arms on the floor. Me" Don't move, just lay still a moment" S" What happened?" Me" You fainted. I think maybe this is getting a bit much. There is a lot of emotions happening, we should go back to your place, you need to rest" S" Trying to seduce me on the first date ha" Me" Funny".

One of the bus boys helped me get him in the car, he was a bit dizzy still. S" We need to get Jack" Me" Don't worry about him, I'll take care of him" S" Oh so that's how it is, you have been the only parent for the past 4 years so I'm nothing". He sounded drunk. Me" Have you been drinking" S" I may have had a couple whilst you were in the rest room" Me" I was gone all of 3 minutes" S" I had to calm my nerves".

We arrived at his house and I helped him inside, where he fell on the couch. Me" Oh no bed for you" S" Ok but you need to be gentle with me" Me" I didn't mean for sex" S" But it's been almost 5 years, you must be itching for it, I know I am" Me" I can't miss something I don't remember ever having".

Shannon pushed me away, I could see I hurt him. Me" I didn't mean..." S" No I get it, I'm nothing to you" Me" I never said that" S" You didn't have to it was implied" Me" Ok your drunk right now and your emotions are getting the better of you. How about you sleep this off".

He came closer to me, I backed away till my back hit the wall. He pinned me up against the wall, breathing his warm breath on my face, hovering his lips near mine. S" How about you help me. I know you want me, just give in to me". I felt very nervous, I was like a virgin. Me" Shannon". He kissed me, my head began to spin. I had never felt this way before, I liked it and kissed him back.

He lifted me up wrapping my legs around his hips and placed me on the table. He started to move his hands up my shirt. I felt extra nervous and pushed his hands away and stopped kissing him. S" What's wrong" Me" I'm a virgin remember" S" Well not really you had Jack" Me" But I don't remember this part". Shannon put his head on my chest. S" Your right I'm sorry. It's just all my feelings for you are coming back, and even if Jack isn't mine he's the perfect description of the child I want to have".

I lifted his head looking into his eye's. I couldn't help it I kissed him again. S" For someone that's nervous you are very direct" Me" I can't help it, there is something about you that drives me crazy and want to kiss you" S" And fuck me" Me" No not yet"