Chapter Twenty-Eight

Enjoy.

Katelyn POV

I woke up to snoring, I was very confused because I'm pretty sure I was the only one in my bed. I turned over slightly and saw a shirtless back with tattoos. He must've came in while I was sleeping. I rolled my eyes and turned over to get my phone off my bedside table.

7:00 a.m., I had to get up and wake Kylie for school. I got out the bed slowly, so I wouldn't wake Kendall. I was successful, so I went to Kylie's room. I opened her door and she was sleeping soundly.

"Kylie, time to wake up." I said. She shuffled around and groaned.

"Alright, I'm getting up." I went out her room and went into mine. I started putting clothes on to get ready.

"Why are you up so damn early?" I heard a muffled voice. I glanced at Kendall.

"Kylie has school." I said as I started to get ready to leave.

"Oh yeah." I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Yes, school is a thing, Kendall." I heard a soft laugh.

"Man, I hated school." I nodded.

"Oh believe me, I know." He sat up.

"Speaking of school, remember our first time?" That absolutely had nothing to do with school. I could feel him smirking at me as I had my back turned to him.

"Yes, vividly." I turned around and he looked up toward the ceiling, with a sigh, probably remembering that day.

"So do I. You were scared out of your mind." He laughed.

"Was it funny?"

"Hilarious." He smiled.

"Well I'm sorry I didn't have sex everyday like you did." He stood up and pointed at me.

"Not everyday." I scoffed.

"Ok, sure."

"It was frequent, yes I'll admit that." I turned to him, "But not everyday. " I crossed my arms.

"Yeah..." He came closer to me.

"Some of the things I did in high school surprise the hell outta me. Some of the shit I did I can't even believe. The things I did to you-."

"It just took you longer to grow up, Kendall. It is what it is." He sighed.

"The only reason I grew up was because of you." I kissed him on the lips.

"You're welcome." He chuckled.

"So humble." I nodded.

"Always am." When Kendall gets to reminiscing about things, he always makes me think of the time I told him I was pregnant with Kylie. He wasn't the most accepting of it, but as you can see, he came around.

"Are you thinking about when you got pregnant with Kylie now?" He knew me well.

"Yeah, you know I am." He fiddled with his hands and went quiet for a while.

"You want another one?" I opened my mouth slightly, struggling to get the words out.

"Another baby?" He nodded. He just had to lay that one on me.

"I've always wanted a few kids."

"A few?" He raised his eyebrows. I chuckled.

"Not all back to back, Kendall, but yes I do want another one." He stood up and stretched out.

"How about we talk about this when you get back from taking Kylie to school." He kissed my cheek. "In the mean time, I'm gonna raid your fridge." He gave me a sleepy smile.

"Good luck."

"Oh, I"ll find something." He whispered. I rolled my eyes and continued getting ready. About ten minutes later, I was done.

"Kylie, you ready?!" I heard a faint 'yes', so I went out the room. We walked downstairs together and went into the kitchen. Kylie grabbed a quick snack and waited on me.

"Bye, Dad." He kissed her cheek.

"Have a good day at school, Baby." I kissed his lips and he smirked at me. "I'll see you later." He said seductively.

******

"So, children." Kendall and I were sitting at the dining room table. "You want another one?" I nodded.

"Yeah. You want one?"

"Of course."

"I don't think we should start trying for one now though." He nodded.

"Yeah, you're right. We just got Kylie back and I wanna focus on her. We'll start operation baby soon though." I smiled.

"Yeah we will, but speaking of Kylie. I know she's not going to tell you, but I feel you should know." He was going to flip when he heard this.

"Ok...what is it?" I braced myself.

"So...she's dating a boy-."

"Nope, fuck that." He shook his head. "She's too young. She's 16!"

"Yes Kendall. I'm aware of how old our daughter is."

"So you have just as much of a problem with it as me, right?!" I closed my eyes.

"Not necessarily-."

"I should've known you'd be supportive of this." He stood up. "Why are you?"

"Because I trust her, she's a good kid. I feel she's getting older, so she needs a bit more freedom." He paced around the kitchen, shaking his head and cussing under his breath. It was quite amusing.

"You're laughing at me." I chuckled.

"I'm not laughing, I just...didn't think you'd react like this." I said as I put my hands up in defense. "I thought you'd be at least somewhat on board."

"I'll never be on board Katelyn! Never! This is my little girl we're talking about and she's-she's with a boy-."

"Who is very nice." His head snapped over at me.

"You've met him?!" Oh boy.

"Yes-."

"Of course you have! You didn't say shit to me!" I smiled.

"Because look how you're reacting. This is the exact reason why, Kendall." He pouted like a five year old. "I didn't wanna scare the boy." He massaged his temples.

"Oh, my daughter..."

"In her defense, we met at 16 and things got serious between us. Especially when we turned 17." He grumbled.

"I don't want her to be like us." I stood up and went over to him.

"It'll be fine. I trust her, don't you?" He looked at me.

"Don't pull the trust card on me..."

"Do you?" He took a long time to respond. "Do you?" I already knew what he was going to say, he just didn't want to say it.

"Yes." He said quietly.

"Then you have nothing to worry about." He grumbled and walked pass me. I smiled.

My job here is done.

Hope you liked it. Until Next Time.

BTROFFICIAL