His Queen (Kagehina)

"I feel the same way, Hinata."
He smiles his stupid grin and pulls me down for a kiss once again. I climb on top of hinata without breaking the kiss and lick his bottom lip, requesting entrance. He hesitated to do so, in which I begin to paw at the growing tent in his pants causing him to moan into my mouth. I take my opportunity and slip my tongue in his mouth exploring every corner of it, enjoying the sound of hinata's moans. I put my hand to the edge of hinata's shirt and slowly slide my hand up to his chest. Hinata whimpers at the slow movements. I rub his chest and pull off his shirt. I latch onto hinata's neck leaving hickeys as I go until I find his soft spot. I suck that spot repeatedly to hear hinata's scream in pleasure. The sound have me ecstatic, the bulge in my pants is fully erect now. I begin to suck and pinch hinata's nipples until he has become fully hard. I leave a trail of hickeys to the edge of hinata's pants. I rip off his pants and toss them on the ground along with his boxers somewhere. I take his hard member in my mouth and begin sucking the tip, quickly swirling my tongue around it. I stick his length in my mouth enjoying this feeling in my mouth. He cums in my mouth and I swallow his seed, it tastes like orange. He grabs the edge of my pants and pulls them of, he then pulls of my boxers.
"Kageyama please fuck me senseless I want it now." Hinata pants while looking like a hot mess on my bed.
He flips over revealing his perfect ass. I grab his ass and spank it a few times.
"Ngh...daddy...mmm"
I hold 3 fingers to hinata's mouth and he begins sucking on them. When he's done I take one and tease the outer edges of his entrance.
"More!...please kageyama!"
I stick the first digit in then add a second followed by a third. I stretch his hole to fit my size.
"Wow kageyama you're huge."
I place the tip in hinata's ass. He moans and grabs the sheets. I thrust into hinata, he winces in pain while he moans in pleasure.
"Are you ready to become my queen?"
"Yes,my king."
I thrust into hinata and quickly try to find his pleasure point. I show it no mercy, I ride hinata like there's no tommorow until we cum together. We lay next to each other.
"My queen." I whisper to hinata before kissing his forehead and drifting to sleep.