~ 1 ~

--1--

Hana: 12 years old

BTS: Their age now.

I threw myself on the bed and hit my head against the pillow several times. I look around me and try to make myself feel sleepy but nothing can be done. I sighed in frustration before sitting up on the bed. Next to my bed is another bed, A kid is sleeping. Well, of course she is sleeping it's almost midnight, everyone is sleeping except me.

I sighed again before again slammed myself against the bed sheet while making a frustrating sound as I buried myself in my pillow. The sound made the kid awake and look at me, before she rolled her eyes and continue sleeping. I rolled my eyes back her her before closing my eyes shut, still trying to make myself fall asleep.

Well, the first night in the orphanage didn't go well, does it?

•••

One of the things I hate is waking up early but for some reason, my body decided to wake me up around 5 in the morning. Me being my own self, I decided to take a shower before anyone else joins in. My eyes widened when I saw a girl in the shower, drying her hair. She saw me from the reflection and turn around before smiling at me. "You must be Hana."

I nodded still standing in the doorway. She laughed a little before signal me to come in. "Don't worry. I won't look at you while you are showering. There's curtains that can block the view." She said. I look down and walk past her and to the shower. I heard her call out my name so I raised my head and look at her. "I want to ask you something later. So do you mind meeting me at the dining room after you finish taking a shower?" I nodded and she smiled at me.

Shortly after that, she left the bathroom and gladly close the door for me so that no one can watch me take a shower. I smiled and walk towards the shower.

After having that cold water rinse over my body, I went out of the bathroom and put some clothes on and dried my hair before going down to the dining room. The staircase were old so they made this creepy sound whenever people step on them.

I at the dining table and there she was, sipping a cup of tea with the breakfast served in front of her. She caught a glance of me while she was drinking her tea. She put it down before telling me to go there. I nodded and went to sit at the dining table.

"I'm sorry if I'm being asshole but I wanna be your friend. This orphanage only contains 5 orphans including you. Even though I have Mira but I wanna be friends with you." She explain herself. She send me a smiled before putting her hand out. "I'm Luna, Song Luna." She introduce herself. I smiled back at her and take her hands. "Kim Hana."

We both share our personalities together and I found out that she is a nice person to talk to with compare with the boys that is an actual assholes. The breakfast were actually made by herself and I'm not going to lie, It was good.

But the real thing is, Can I trust her?

~~~

I again threw myself on the bed for the 5th time today. I don't why I love to do that. Only god knows why it made me like this.

"Can you stop throwing yourself?" I heard Mira's voice coming from the corner of the room. I turn my head to look at her without any expression written on my face. I wanted to ask her so bad, how does it feels like living in the orphanage? But it seems like a bad thing to ask so I kept it in.

I sighed before looking away. Mira suddenly felt bad but she doesn't have the guts to ask me anything so she can only watch me.

Look at you, Hana. You're stuck again in this world full of monsters.

"Didn't think that you'll be saying that again, Lila." Mira raised an eyebrow at me.

But it's the truth. Look outside, look at the clouds. Don't you want to fly over them freely?

"I would love to, Lila. Can you help me?"

Of course. All you need to do is open the window as wide as you can and jumped out of it.

"If I jumped, will you catch me and make me fly?"

Sure. I'll catch you and you'll surely fly. Just like you imagine you'll be.

I gulped before burying myself in my pillow. "Not now, Lila. It's night. You won't be able to see me in the dark. I'll do it tomorrow." With that, I shut my eyes and drift to sleep.

Mira can only watch. She knows, if this is about depression thing that I had since I was 7, it'll explain everything. She once had that but now, no.

So that's when she tried to change me.

~~~~

Vote please.