Chapter 21: Leaving

"I can give you a certain amount of time where you could bid your farewell".

Her brother's voiced echoed on her mind. She kept quiet along the way , thinking of how could she leave them all surprisingly without each of the brothers knowing she'll leave anytime soon.

As the car halted into a stop. Hikaru patted his adopted sister's head and gave her a knowing look.

"Yes.. I know.. This is for the best" Aya said , controlling her tears. she sobbed at the car earlier, Hikaru letting her burst her emotions of sadness just to wash away the guiltiness of their decisions. After all, This is definitely for the sake of each and everyone.

"Aren't you coming with me upstairs nii-san?" Aya asked wiping the last tear that fell on her cheeks. Hikaru shook his head and smiled .

"nah, sleep now after this, I have adult business"
He said winking which made her smile. closing her puffy eyes.

She went to the elevator and when it was about to close someone clicked it open again revealing Subaru. they both locked eyes until subaru panicked, helding her shoulders.

"W-why are you crying?!" Subaru asked, Aya laughed at him and pinched his cheeks.

"I'm not crying Suba-nii. Me and Hika-nii watched a very sad.. movie. so it moved me to tears you see."

Subaru gave a sighed of relief as the elevator door closes. though theres this awkward silence that formed , his hand went to hers and squeeze it. Aya made a confused looked but blushed. but Subaru just continued without looking at her with a slight blush.

"Know that i'll be here even if you are experiencing things much worse than that".

Thats her cue that her brother knows that she instantly lied about crying.

"Arigatou.. Subaru"

On the dining room everything seem normal, Tsubaki teasing Yusuke and Azusa calming the red head. Fuuto with a smug look thinking how idiotic his brothers are. The youngest tugging on Masaomi's shirt, begging for more food. Ukyo still on the kitchen preparing for the dessert with Ema.
Aya smiled at the view, and that she'll literally miss everything. All of them, All of it.

As sleeping time eventually falled, Aya finished her night routine when she passed by Fuuto's door. and it shocked her when it opened once she was there. they both looked at each other when a blushed formed on Fuuto's cheeks

"w-what do you want?" Fuuto said, Aya giggled and ruffled his head in which he flinched.

"Are you allergic to me? you keep on avoiding me. i have nothing against you Mr. Idol" Aya said and Fuuto blushed even more and returned to his normal self .

"Sometimes i hate the fact that I confessed to you, you are being a big headed idiotic sister"
Fuuto said with a smug expression.

"Yeah right, tell me that when you stop blushing" Aya said , and it made them both laugh, the awkwardness from before all gone.

"Goodnight idiot!" she told him and he nodded while closing the door.

"Coming from you? Goodnight !"

Aya giggled again at his remarks and went to her bedroom. she saw the pictures of them all near her bed which was from they went to the cherry blossom trees. Seeing that ,when will the day comes where she could happily be with them just like a normal family would. when will the time comes when she could and readily see all of them again. Her thoughts was stopped when she drifted off to her dreams.

Aya spent her days planning on her leave without all of them knowing. and she plans on telling Ema everything before the day she will leave. All of them didn't noticed except for one who knows her the most.