Their Future

Author’s Note : Hello dear reader ! This is my first time that I ever wrote a fanfiction so I apologize for the mistakes. Gruvia is my number one OTP , so here I present you a gruvia fanfic !!

____________________________________________________________________________

It was early in the morning, sun-rays were passing through the window and illuminating the whole room with its light. As the wind was sauntering and navigating itself in its own lazy pace, causing a certain dormant ice-mage to stir in his sleep with a frown on the face and to produce a low sound of growl.

He didn't open his eyes, just stoked the spot next to him where his wife-Juvia was supposed to be laying in sluggish state just like him .... but what he groped for didn't yield any positive result , just an empty area of bed.

The mattress's cover sheet was slightly scrambled giving out the evidence that she was there before. She was an early bird who would wake up to cherish the beauty of sunrise and whenever he complained about this habit of hers, she would just simply say with a genuine smile on her beautiful face that doing so acts as a reminder to her of how he erased all the gloominess out of her life and introduced a sun of joy to her.

Gray wasn't fond of finding himself alone on the bed after their heated nights which would probably make him think it all was a dream .... Just Everything which comprises of giving her , his answer after the whole battle that he promised of and she deserved after sticking with him through thick and thin ; the 'typical- Juvia' response to it that is embracing him as if she were to hold him loosely , it'd all be gone just like it always happened to her thanks to the cruel play of reality but that moment was an exception ; their love making nights which would always leave him breathless reminding him of how correct he is to be with her , as if both of them were just made for each other ; their wedding

 Just Everything which comprises of giving her , his answer after the whole battle that he promised of and she deserved after sticking with him through thick and thin ; the 'typical- Juvia' response to it that is embracing him as if she were to ho...

as there was absolutely no scope of doubts for them to wander upon and why the delay when he foolishly tried to resist his feeling for her fearing that he might end up losing yet another person who is dear to him and near to his heart ; the golden tick of clock when he saw the faces of his new born twins no their new born kids , it was just a transfixing moment which left him spellbound and causing a small drop of tear to make its way down his cheeks.

-" SHE IS MY Mom!!"

-" NO 'CAUSE SHE IS MY MOM !! "

The voice of brawling just jerked the black-haired-mage out of his delightful reverie. Guess the day was calling out for him. Kneeling down to the fate and concluding that Juvia wasn't going to show up with his cup of coffee for him which she usually did when she isn't't occupied by the twins, Gray stood on his feet and walked slowly towards the location where seemingly the kids were having a discussion about something or more like a debate.

After reaching at the front room of their home which was just adjacent to their open kitchen

, he discovered the ruckus was all about whose mom is Juvia. Both of the four-year-old children were pulling their blue-haired-mom with all the strength they've got, displacing the water-mage from her location a little by little where she stood in between the kids trying to resolve the matter and explain that she belongs to both of them equally.

As she noticed Gray, her blue orbs shone with happiness and she greeted him .

"Good morning Gray-sama."

" Morning . Well it had been a 'good morning' for me if I were to wake up with a sight of you in front of me and the kids sleeping."

A blush always appeared when Gray said something like that to her and this time it was no special case.

"Eh .. Storm-kun and Silvia-chan were arguing over- "

"Yeah , why we stopped it ... c'mon let's continue. SHE IS MY MOM !" Storm said while pulling his mother towards him.

"SHE IS MY MOM !!" Silvia said while doing the same.

Gray's lips tugged into a small grin by witnessing the scene in front of him where at the other end Juvia was giving him a 'Help-Juvia-out' look which made him move forward, towards them.

"DADDY YOU TELL US ?!" Both of the tiny residents of the house demanded an explanation from their dad in unison.

Gray nodded and took few steps towards the group, and slid his hand through Juvia's slim waist which brought her closer to him and gave a small peck on her lips.

"Kiddos, she is my wife ." He declared .

"Kyaaah Gray-sama !" At that time Juvia's blush could have put even Erza's scarlet-coloured hair into shame.

And the small viewer of this happening were just blinking their eyes, trying to comprehend the situation.

Did Gray just out-wit them ?

____________________________________________________________________________