Family reunion and meeting new friends

Saphira pov
It's been two weeks since I saw my little brother Riki on tv working with three other people to defeat Dragold, so I decided to finally head back to my family in Easy City. I smiled as I heard my B-Daman Lightning Dracian say "are we really heading back to East City" I responded "yes we are" so I put my hood on and placed Dracian in my pocket and continued through North City towards the train station where we got on a train headed to East City so to pass the time I placed my headphones on and played my music while keeping one earbud out so that way I would when the train got to East City a soft smile appeared on my face at the though of seeing my mother and my little brother again. I got through four songs before the train came to a stop in East City and I walked calmly off the train and started to head towards where my mother and brother live and once I got there I remembered the key that I always kept with me and unlocked the door and snuck quietly inside and peeked around the corner of the hallway and saw riki and my mother sitting at the table eating breakfast so I got out my phone and texted my mom then peeked back around the corner and saw her look at her phone and then look around so I came around the corner and leaned against the wall and her eyes stopped on me. I saw her eyes start to tear up as she said "Saphira is that really u" Riki looked up and in my direction and I smiled and replied "yes mom it's really me I'm finally home where I belong" both of them smiled and Riki jumped off his chair and launched himself into my open arms while our mother walked over to us and wrapped her arms around us saying "now both of my children are home with me" me and Riki looked at each other smiling and said "yup now u have both of us" that was when we heard "what about me" I pulled Lighning Dracian out of my pocket and said "nobody forgot u Dracian trust me" my brother looked at me shocked while saying "u have a Dracian as well" I nodded and replied "why do u ask" he smiled and went back to the table and came back with B-Daman similar to mine and he said "this is Thunder Dracian" my jaw dropped at this, I looked at Lightning while Riki looked at Thunder it was quiet for a couple moments before we heard "well I never thought I'd see u you again little brother" my eyes widened as I heard Lightning talking to Thunder and he said "indeed it has been a while since our last encounter" me and Riki looked at each other and back at our B-Daman and smiled we looked up and our eyes met and we shouted "MYSTERY" and then we smiled and I asked "how about we do a crossfire battle" he smiled and said "your on Phira" I smiled at my old nickname and all us went to the backyard. I saw a crossfire table outside so we put on our gloves and headset and headed over to the table where our mother started us off and we all shouted "CROSSFIRE" and with that our battle began...
20 minutes later
Both of us were breathing heavily when the match came to a finish with me being the winner so after our match we all went back inside to relax. While we were relaxing Riki was telling me about his friends and he has a lot of them there's the other East block b-shots Kaito with his Lightning Fin, Grizz with his Thunder Bearga, Yuki with his Strike Eagle, and Simon with his Lightning Scorpio then from the West block there's Samuru with his Lightning Dravise, Reggie with his Strike Cobra, and Hugo with his Thunder Leo, then from the South block there's Novu with his Strike Dragren, Alba with his Lightning Diles, Derek with his Supreme Tigare, and finally from the North block there's Basara with his Double Drazeros, Asuka with his Drift Jaku, and Gunner with his Thunder Bison. After he told me about his friends he told me about his adventures and battles with them and once he was finished my jaw dropped but I recovered quickly and asked "anything else u want to add before lunch" he thought for a moment and opened his mouth to speak but Thunder Dracian replied "no that's all of our battles and adventures" I smiled and said "good cause I think u fried my brain with how many friends, battles, and adventures you've had" my brother laughed while rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.
Riki pov
I was excited that my sister was finally home and after lunch she told me about her battles and adventures and she had more to tell then I did and once she was done my jaw had dropped and I said "gz anything else u want to add to that story before dinner sis" she thought for a moment and said "nope I'm done" I laughed and Thunder Dracian said "u two certainly have had your fair share of battles and adventures" my sister smiled as Lightning Dracian said "so have u two although both of us have to admit we were worried about u two when u fought Dragold" I rubbed the back of my sheepishly and said "well at least we didn't defeat him alone it was me, Samuru, Basara, and Novu that took him down" my sister smiled and replied "we know and for that we are proud of u, your friends, and their B-Daman" we just sat in silence after that when I had an idea so I asked "Phira would u like to go to the WBMA with me tomorrow and meet everybody" her eyes met mine as she responded "sure I would love to meet everyone" we smiled at one another that was when I saw a mark on her shoulder so I asked "Phira what's that on your shoulder" she glanced at her shoulder smiling and replied "it's a crescent moon tattoo" she turned to the left so I could see it more clearly and it was silver and blue so I commented "it's beautiful Phira" she smiled and replied "thank u" that was when mom called "dinner time u two" we smiled and replied "we're coming" so we left the living room and went into the dining room to eat.
3 hrs later
Me and Saphira were finishing up Soul Surfer and once that was over I yawned and looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:30 at night so I said "I think it's time both of us went to bed don't u think" she yawned out a "yes" so I climbed into bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
Saphira pov
I starred at my now sleeping brother remembering how I would sing to him in order to get him to go to sleep I smiled softly at the memories as I left the room and headed to my room. I walked into my room and smiled fondly at the color scheme of the room which was a white ceiling with blue and silver stars while the walls were blue with silver and white stars, I crawled under the covers on my bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face.
The Next Morning
Saphira pov
The next morning I woke up to Dracian calling my name so I opened my eyes and asked "what are yelling for Lightning" and she replied "it's time to get up and remember your going with Riki to the WBMA today" I sat up and stretched while yawning, so I got out of bed, grabbed Lightning and went to my brothers room and saw that he was still asleep but Thunder was awake so I took him out of the room and took him to the kitchen where I placed both him and Lightning on the table. I turned back towards the counter and turned on the coffee machine and once the coffee was made I grabbed mine and placed it on the table and Lightning said "what is it with u and coffee" I smiled while saying "it keeps me awake". I turned around and looked through the fridge and found eggs, ham, bacon, and bagels so I got those out and put three bagels in the toaster and started to make scrambled eggs and ham with bacon and while I was cooking I drank my coffee, I was just putting food on the plates when I heard two sets of footsteps coming into the kitchen so without turning around I said "breakfast is ready and mom your coffee is made and on the counter" I glanced behind me and saw my brother and mother starring at me so I questioned "what I woke up early and made breakfast" that snapped them out of their surprise and we all sat down and started to eat.
15 minutes later
Once we were finished with breakfast I went back to my room with Lightning to get dressed so I picked out my usual attire which is a black halter top, tan capris, and short black heeled boots then once I was done getting dressed I brushed my hair and pulled it up into a ponytail with a silvery blue hair tie with a glance in the mirror I grabbed my headset, gloves and Lightning then walked out of room and waited in the living room for my brother.
Riki pov
After breakfast was done I went upstairs and got dressed not bothering to brush my hair because it fell into place naturally so I grabbed Thunder and went downstairs where I saw my sister waiting in the living room and I smiled when I saw her attire because it hasn't changed at all. I walked over to her and said "u ready to go Phira" she looked at me and smiled while saying "yup let's go little brother" I laughed as we left the house and headed towards the WBMA and once we got there, I saw Rory outside so I called out to her and she turned around seeing me and my sister walking over to her.
Rory pov
I heard my name being called from behind me so I turned around and saw Riki and a girl walking towards me so I said "hey Riki, who's your new friend" he smiled and replied "this is my older sister Saphira" my eyes widened in surprise and said "you never mentioned u had a sister" he laughed and replied "well I don't think anyone asked if I had any siblings to honest" so I turned my attention to Saphira and said "hi Saphira my name's Rory" she smiled and replied "nice to meet u Rory" that was when we heard "hey can u introduce me as well Saphira" I glanced at Saphira and saw that she was laughing and while saying "alright calm down Lightning I didn't forget u" I watched as she pulled her B Daman out of her pocket and I gasped when I saw that it was a dragon type and it cheerfully said "hi my name's Lightning Dracian" my jaw dropped but I recovered quickly and replied "nice to meet u Lightning Dracian" I looked at Saphira and said "what kind of dragon is Lightning Dracian" she responded "Lightning is the female silver dragon" I was shocked when she said that Lightning was a female dragon but I shook my head and said "that's amazing I've only heard stories about the female dragons" she smiled and replied "well Dracian is the only female dragon that I could find" I gave a small smile while saying "your lucky u found her because female dragons are pretty rare but are also the most well respected among all dragons, now how about we go inside so I can introduce u to everybody" she looked at Riki and he looked at her and nodded so I opened the door and the three of us walked inside.
Riki pov
I walked ahead of Rory and my sister that way I would be with the others but when I got there I facepalmed because I saw that Basara and Novu were arguing again about who the better dragon b shot is so I walked over to Samuru who was just leaning against the wall shaking his head at the two b shot's so I questioned "how long have they been arguing" he looked at me and replied "about an hour now" I sighed and wondered if they will ever get along. I looked at Novu and Basara and an idea came to me so I aimed Dracian right between the two of them and fired a marble at the wall next to them getting it stuck there while making them quiet and turn their heads towards me so I said "u done arguing yet" I watched as they glanced at each other and back at me with a startled look in their eyes, but after a moment they nodded and walked away from each other just as I heard Rory and my sister coming around the corner.
Samuru pov
I watched as Riki fired a marble at Novu and Basara then as they walked away I heard two sets of voices entering the practice area so I turned my head and saw Rory and another girl walking in, I gazed at the other girl, she had dark blue hair with silvery white streaks, ocean blue eyes and was wearing a black halter top with tan capris and black short heeled boots I glanced at Riki because they look alike making me wonder if they're related, but my thoughts were interrupted when Rory announced "everyone we have a new b shot" that got everybodies attention even Novu and Basara broke their glaring contest to listen. I glanced at Riki and saw that he was trying not smile so I turned my attention back to Rory as she announced "everyone please welcome Saphira Ryugasaki" my eyes widened with shock while everybody else had their jaws drop to the floor and when I turned to Riki, I saw that he was trying not to laugh at the others so I got over my shock but still had some shock in my eyes and managed to ask "since when do u have a sister" he turned to me and replied "since always and she's the oldest" I was about to say something else when I heard "why's everyone so quiet little brother" we turned our heads and saw Saphira walking over to us and he told her "their shocked and plus they never asked if I had a sibling" I just shook my head but as I was doing so I heard Dravise ask "what kind of b daman do u have Saphira" I looked at her and noticed she was smiling as she pulled her B Daman from her pocket and she replied "this is the silver dragon Lightning Dracian, the last female dragon, and Thunder Dracian's older sister".
Saphira pov
After I told the boy who my B Daman was I could tell I had shocked him but he was quick to hide it making me wonder who this kid was so I glanced at my brother while giving a nod in the boy's direction, catching my meaning he said "Saphira this is Samuru and his B Daman Lightning Dravise" my gaze returned to Samuru as I thought "so this is one of the dragon b shots that my brother fought beside to stop Dragold" I was broken out my thoughts as I heard Samuru say "your a dragon b shot as well Saphira" I nodded my head and I heard my Dracian say "your one of the dragon b shots that helped take out Dragold" I covered my eyes with my hand while mumbling "way to point out the obvious Dracian next you'll be asking if u can fight him and his dragon" I uncovered my eyes and saw that Samuru was curiously gazing at me and I could see a silent challenge in his eyes so I offered a challenge of my own by gazing into his eyes which were midnight blue his eyes suddenly narrowed as he said "how about a crossfire match between u and me" I smirked and replied "is that a challenge Samuru cause if so I accept" he smirked and replied "let's see if u have the same skill as your brother" I grinned and said "everyone's different Samuru" with that said we headed up to the arena. Once we were set up Riki started us off and we all shouted "CROSSFIRE" and with that our match began...
10 minutes later
As the our match progressed I could tell he wasn't holding I mentally smirked as both of us hit two red blocks making our scores even and both of us were breathing heavily I heard Dracian say "both of them are strong Phira" I grinned as I happily replied "I know and that's what makes this battle so interesting now what u say we use are power shot" the power surged threw my gloves I heard Dracian say "Lightning storm spiral attack" while I said "unleash the storm Lightning Dracian" at the same time I heard Dravise say "tornado spiral attack" and from Samuru I heard "blow it away Dravise" our attacks hit the last red block at the same time and when the smoke cleared I saw that the block was on Samuru's side. I smiled when I saw that he wasn't shocked about my abilities but actually impressed by them.
Samuru pov
I was actually impressed with Saphira's skills so when her gaze turned to me I gave her small smile with an impressed look in my eyes, then I turned and started to head back down when I heard footsteps  behind me, so I turned my head slightly and saw that it was Saphira so I let her catch up. We walked in silence until my curiousity decided to show itself and I asked "how long has it been since you've seen your brother" her head turned slightly as she replied "2 years" Dravise being a curious yet talkative b daman questioned "why so long" I noticed her tense slightly as she replied "stuff came up while I was in high school and I left to keep the heat off my mom and brother" I narrowed my eyes knowing from her voice that there was more to the story, but I chose to not pry for more info and just said "that was thoughtful of u to keep the attention off of them" she smiled slightly and softly replied "yes I know but it didn't stop me from worrying about them though" I smirked at that comment while saying "I think u had every right to worry especially about your brother" she laughed and playfully replied "I know he is quite the handful isn't he" I couldn't help but laugh and nod at her words while saying "that's an understatement for Riki's personality" she laughed at my comment while nodding in agreement. I watched as she wandered around and to my amusement she leapt onto the railing of the stadium and starting walking on it but then to my sheer astonishment she started doing gymnastic moves like front and back flips, walking on her hands, and cartwheels on the railing then she pushed herself off the railing with one hand and landed next to me making me jump and turn with a look of pure shock and amusement, making her smile playfully I mentally groaned thinking that this girl is going to be the death of me.
4 hrs later
Saphira pov
Once me and Riki were back home we just fell on the couch exhausted from the day and when mom got home that's exactly where she found us on the couch doing nothing and looking completely exhausted she laughed and playfully said "i hope u two aren't too exhausted I found one of your friends heading this way looking for the two of u" we looked at each other and replied "who" she giggled and said "u can come in Samuru they're both here" and in he walked looking almost out of place so I said "welcome to our home Samuru please feel free to sit anywhere u want" with a almost hidden look of greatfulness in his eyes he sat down and looked at us and said "are u two tired or something" we looked at each other and replied "not really just relaxing" while the two Dracian siblings said "we are bored" I groaned at my b damans words while Riki just smiled with amusement.
Samuru pov
I watched as Saphira groaned cause of her b daman while Riki just smiled I just shook my head and pulled out Dravise who said "well if your bored why don't we talk about our previous conversation Saphira" I placed one of my hands over my eyes as I groaned from his statement as I removed my hand I noticed Saphira's gaze was on me with apprehension I just shook my head as a way of saying not my idea, the apprehension went away. I noticed Riki looking confused so I said "I had asked her how long it had been since she had seen u while Dravise had asked why so long" he winced at the last part making me realize there really is more to this then she was telling, which makes me wonder; what really came up during her time in high school that caused her leave her brother and mother behind?