⇉ two

two - pictures &' delaware

June 2nd, 10:00a.m

Annie woke up to someone lightly shaking her as she soon was awake enough to realize they were here.

She had fallen asleep for about half an hour since the girl was to excited to sleep last night. "You guys already found a hotel" she asked as they were outside the parking lot of a hotel.

"Yes we did as you couldn't tell" Conner said as he smiled at her for giving her a bit attitude. "Haha, I was just making sure ok" she said as she lightly pushed his shoulder.

"Were taking our suitcases right?" the brunette asked looking around for an answer. "Yea we are, we're here for a day or two" Jayden answered.

Annie struggled a whole lot to get her suitcase out but soon enough had gotten it. "You guys could've helped instead of just standing there and talking" she said as they all just laughed.

"That was pretty funny" Hayden said as pulled out his suitcase from the back. Annie just rolled her eyes as she held back a faint smile.

They locked the doors to the car as they had spent an awful lot of time just standing in the parking lot chit chatting.

They walked into the hotel to see it was a pretty nice for it's price "Welcome to the Brandywine Valley inn, how may I help you today?" the worker said.

"Can we get 3 rooms with separate beds please." Johnny asked the guy. "We only have two rooms with separate beds but there's a rooms with one full bed?"

"Yea I guess that'll work" Johnny said as he paid the man. "I ain't sharing a bed with any of y'all" Conner said as we walked to the elevator.

"The only two that can share a bed are Annie &' Johnny since they're dating" Hayden said as they all agreed to the idea. They're rooms were pretty close to each other's and that was good.

"Meet us out here in 2 hours, no funny business children" Conner said as he walked into his and Hayden's room. Annie closed the door as she walked over to Johnny.

"You should get some rest" she said intertwining their hands together. "Was planning on it" he said smiling down at her.

"While you do that Ima go shower" she said to him as she pressed her lips to his. Annie pulled away as she smiled at him.

She walked over to her suitcase as she pulled out some clothes to wear after. She walked into the restroom as she took her shower

- 2 hours later -

They had all gotten ready for the day as they all gathered out to begin their day. Walking out of the hotel they decided to walk around instead of taking the car.

They wanted to see what Delaware had to offer them. "Guys I'm hungry" Kenzie said as everyone else agreed to eating somewhere.

They walked until they could find a place to eat. "Guys!" Jayden yelled as everyone looked at her weird.

"That's them!" Jayden said as she pointed at a group of boys only a few feet away from them. "Go take a picture with them" Hayden said as he noticed how excited Jayden was.

"Come on let's go, I'm going with you" Annie said as she pulled Jayden with her. "Annie no, they're to hot for us to be around them."

Everyone laughed at the way Jayden was towards these guys. "Hi, we were wondering if we could take a picture with you guys?" Annie spoke to the 5 boys.

"Of course love" the one with green eyes said. "Kenzie get over here &' tell Hayden to come take the picture" Annie yelled out towards her friends.

They all gathered around as Hayden snapped a lot of pictures. "Thank you so much" Annie said as they waved them goodbye.

"Jayden!" Annie said. "What, I got all nervous" Jayden said as she was just happy she got pictures.

"Who knew such hot guys would live in Delaware" Jayden said causing everyone to laugh.

Finally finding a place to eat, they talked and laughed as they enjoyed each other's company.

Delaware wasn't bad at all.

-

I really like how this setup looks, anyways I hope y'all like this chapter and yea!