Chapter 3

*Ding*
I hear my phone go off and I shake my head because it's diney and I know he up to no good.

"Where you at, I'm outside!" Diney says

"Use to fucking key!!" I reply to him. Shortly I hear my door open and Geraldine walks in. He's so fucking aggy.

"Mama having dinner so be ready."
He says as he flops his big ass on my bed

"I've never been to one of your family gatherings what makes you think imma go now?" She said and honestly I always thought that he was ashamed of me. No we not dating or no shit like that but still like he never invited me and we've been friends for almost a year.

"Girl stop playing, look imma go take a nap in the guest room while u get ready cause u know it takes hours for you to be ready" Diney says as he walks out

"Ok Diney!" I say laughing

"Yo stop calling me that gay ass shit!"

"Geraldine get ya panties out a bunch!" I yell as I head to my closet to see what I will put on today! I picked out my cute pink lil sundress that hugged my body perfectly and I put my shades by it with my pretty lace up sandals. I then got In the shower and started bathing every curve and crevice off my body. Before I got out I washed my luxurious curls. As I got out I wrapped a towel around my head and around my body. I sat down at my vanity set and did a lil touch of makeup. I didn't need any since I was already pretty asf but since I'm out and about why not. I fill in my brows and put mascara on my lashes and use a Mac liquid lip paint and a lil gloss and I was done. I took my towel off my hair and put coconut oil and Maui hair mask and left it in my hair. I pulled my hair back in a cute messy bun and I laid my baby edges. After I was done with hair and makeup lotioned my legs and arms; started to get dressed. Once I was dressed I notice my lil pudge that I could lose but not really tripping cause I'm fine with or without it. I look myself over once more then snap some Picts for snapchat, then by the time I look at the clock it's 5:30. I went to get Diney and this Nigga in here watching porn and beating his dick🙄 "I thought u was sleeping?"

"Oh shit Pai my bad." He says looking embarrassed "just bust ya nut so we can be on our way" I say leaving him to his business. That ain't got shit to do with me. That's not the first or the last I've caught diney playing with his lil diney😂😂 I insisted on taking my own car so I followed diney. As we pulled up it was the nice lil house, with whAt I assume is a guest house behind it! Diney takes me to the guest house where mama Dee is setting up.

"Hey mama this my friend Paisley" diney introduces me, I go for a handshake but she pulls me in for a hug.

"It's nice to meet you dear. I'm Momma Dee, you better be treating my baby right." I laugh and Diney tells her she's not that type of friend, just a girl-friend! Diney had to many hoes!!! As we go inside to help all his other family and friends I get snotty looks which I'm used to but I noticed one guy who caught my attention! "Damn why tf is he here?" I thought to myself, he wasn't paying any attention to me as usual so I shrugged and headed out the door, but as I turned around I felt something/someone grab me. I turned around and immediately got wet. The fine ass nigga who I thought ain't give af bout my existence is touching me.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" He says as he flashes me his million dollar smile.

"No I don't think you do, but I'm Paisley" I said shaking his hand, he looked me up and down and I loved that I was looking right cause he was hypnotized by these curves.

He licked his lip. " That's a pretty name MA, who do you know here? I've never seen u here before." He says looking into her eyes

"Diney, you umay know him as Geraldine tho." As I say that I turn around an head to the other house. I take a seat by Diney who is sitting across from my mystery man, who I later find out his name is Carter, also known as Dr. Jay. The whole night Carter flirted and smiled and winked at me, and I just giggled like a fucking school girl. After Dessert I told Momma Dee thank you and that I should be headed out. I couldn't leave yet because I was blocked in by a white benz. As I was getting into my Hummer Carter came out and knocked on my window. I rolled it down and said "Yes"

"You from Roscoes!" He said licking his lips

" I am" I said, this nigga knew who I was already, everyone knows Pretty Pai!

" Well let me, let you out." He said

"That's your car?" I asked

"Yea, I saw u checking me out yesterday!"

"Boy I was looking at the car not you, but you sure did slow down I hope whatever you was looking at was worth it." I said with a grin

" We will see, use thus whenever u want. Balls in your court." He says while handing me a paper with his digits. I shook my head and said "will do". Shortly after I arrived home and just laid in my bed. I was happy, horny and tired.  I sent a text to jas and told her I need some head like rn n she told me she just left Michael's she's on her way. Michael is her nigga and I could care less about his feelings when his girl be devouring my pussy!

* BEWARE ITS ABOUT TO GET GRAPHIC*

I still had on my dress when Jas came over. She laid me on the bed and just admired my body.

"I got one rule tonight."

"What Jas im horny." I complained

"Imma eat this pussy, but I just left a dick app so imma also scissor the fuck outta you!" Jas said, before I could decline she slid my panties to the side and French kissed my wetness. "Ooh shit Jas" I moaned as she licked on my pearl. This bitch knew wat she was doing. She always did. Jas was licking, sucking, biting and fingering my pussy all in one motion. Idk how but she did. She had me creaming all on her shit and all she did was lick it up and drive me more and more over the edge.. "you taste good asf MA, cum for me one more time" jas said while sticking her tongue in and out my wetness. "Shit jas I'm boutta squirt." Jas liked that nasty shit so she put to fingers in me and did a pulling motion like a come here type of shit while licking my pearl like a lollipop. I held on to the shit and before you know it I released it all on Jas and she just lick every last drop up. Damn I cursed while laying in bed, but Jas wasn't through with my ass. She played with her pussy for a couple of seconds to get wet and she pulled her fingers out and her juices was all over them. I always wanted to taste Jas but she wouldn't let me. Jas was a dark skin girl and she was gorgeous asf. Jas opened my legs to a split and she did a split on my clit and started bouncing up and down. Jas was boutta to turn a bitch gay cause this shit right here!!! No man could do, well at least that's what I thought! After jas Came. I forced her on the bed. Jas claimed she ain't like head but she was boutta to get some tonight. She pulled me up and I was mad asf but fuck it. I took a shower and told her "be gone when I'm finished!"

"Girl bet" she said and slammed my door. Like sis how tf u mad howwwww!!! This why I'm single asf.

So after my mini vacation it's back to the money. But because ya girl had saved up almost all her money and I do mean bout all my shit. I can be able to retire and be good! I been dancing since I was 16 I'm getting ready to be 21, for five years I've been living lowkey, paying my bills and saving my money. I set a goal at 16, then once I reached it I doubled that, and when I reached that I tripled it. And I'm almost there. I don't need all that flashy shit. Long as my hair done, nails done, makeup cute, pussy clean, and I look nice. I can put on anything and rock tf out of it! Ya hear me. Plus I'll be a Dr with no debt! So all the money I make I can spend it on whatever and save my other money. Ya bitch has a plan for every thing. Heard that😝

Today is Friday the last day of my mini vacay and all I been doing is cleaning my house, prepping dinner and studying. I take my boards certified test on Tuesday and I can't fail. All that money wasted for nothing. Hell nah, I had to make my moms proud! After a long day of studying I climbed into bed and I was chilling on my iPad I got a follow request from a DrJay101 on Instagram. Of course I don't know who they is so I click on the page but the private. So I'm like yo people mad annoying like don't do that boo. So I nicely declined his offer. Then I get a dm. I didn't think nothing of it cause hell I get like 50-100 a day. I slide into my dms and it's telling me DrJay101 wants to send me a message. So I'm like oh lort it's bouta be a nigga dick so that's gonna automatically make him a dub! Nope it says "Hey it's Carter" I geeked I haven't seen or spoken to him since Mama Dees cookout. But I messaged him and was like "hey". He read my shit and didn't respond and I was like damn why I sent that dry ass message, but I wasn't gone sweat it because he was just another fine nigga. Nothing special!