one month with bae❤

Baby you form my whole world, you are my night and my day, no matter how my day goes you always manage to brighten up my way. You make me so happy and so joyful , just with your presence, you make me fall in love with you everyday with your fragrance. I want to live with you like this forever and ever my love, cause you are just like this beautiful angel from heaven above. I've made a silent promise to myself to love you like this forever, I will make it a point to see to it that we are always like this together.You're the right in my life that removes every wrong. You're the power in my life that makes everything stronger. You're the remedy of my life that cured every illness. You're the calm in life that diffuses all my stress. You've always believed in  everything I've done. You're aren't my everything  you are my number one. I love you!!You mean the world to me.
In all our time together you've come to me so much to me. You're my best friend, my life, and all my dreams.You give me hope when I'm all out. You always pick me up whenever I feel down. You make me feel good about myself. There will never be anyone else for the rest of time that made me feel love like you do and for me to love too. The way I love you, you mean the world to me, you are my soul, my spirt, my everything and I mean that with all my heart because everything is my heart, soul,  treasure,today, tomorrow, and my forever! You, my love, are the one I dream about every night. You are the chosen one I will always love love with all ,you might. You are someone I will always want to have in my sight, cause you, my dear, are the only one with whom I feel right. I really love you. I appreciate you being in my life when you really didn't have to and I think to myself how did I get so lucky to have such a beautiful and strong girlfriend like you? I honest don't know how but I feel so blessed to have you!!! I love so much that you don't even know how much!!
Happy 1 month anniversary!!Loving_You_Crazy_