Two-Way Note #1

Note: I DO NOT OWN THIS VIDEO, But it will come into play in this chapter. ENJOY EVERYONE!

*Your POV*

Morning, It's a wicked word. I am NOT a morning person at all. I try to roll away from the light that floods through my window. At least it doesn't ring like the alarm clock I had did.

I get up, take a quick shower, brush and blow-dry my hair, and change into a comfortable outfit. A Got7 doughnut sweatshirt, skinny jeans, some white Nike AirForce 1 high-tops, a yellow beanie, and some shades. Heading downstairs, I grab my keys and head to my favorite cafe; a 24/7 music cafe.

It's rarely busy there, and the waiters are nice, as they let you play music if you want too.  You've gone so much that you don't have to pay anymore, but you still do most times, as you don't want them to go out of business.

I enter the music cafe. It has it's normal lavender scent, and the windows were opened today so the chirping of songbirds filled the room.

"Y/N! Welcome! Leila just finished polishing the piano, so be careful if you are gonna use it today!" the cashier, "Meg" told me.

"Thanks Meggers" I say as i make my way to the piano.

I sit at the piano and start to play BTS's "butterfly" with no mistakes. (the video link at the top)

--------------

*Namjoon's POV*

After my rap practice for my 2nd solo concert in America,which was last night and tonight, I decided to take a stroll. It was easy, as there weren't as many die-hard fans roaming the streets at 6am.

Walking around in the downtown area, i head the faint sound of a piano.

Who in their right mind would play piano at 6 in the morning? But then again, who would take a walk at 6 in the morning? I continue to follow the sound until i am near a 24/7 music cafe. Should i go in? They appear to be a fan if they can play our song that well... Screw it, it seems there's not more than 4 cars here, so why not?

I enter the cafe and freeze, it's the girl who wasn't smiling at my concert last night. I sit down at a table near her and listen to her play our group's song. I study her features as she plays the song over and over until 7:30.

Her eyes were closed, like she was playing piano tiles in her mind or something. Her long, wavy, golden hair swayed as she moved along with the music. It's not that she wasn't beautiful, but my mind snagged on one feature of hers in particular. She was smiling. It seemed as if she was in her own world. She was completely composed and calm, as if i wasn't even there.

Maybe she hasn't noticed me yet. She'll notice me right? I mean I'm an idol for gods sake! I saw her at my concert yesterday! There will be a reaction...Right? I tell myself without hearing the music stop. I look up and see her looking at me. We stared at each other for a decent period of time, but then she looked away and began to write something down on her coffee.

------------

*Your POV*

"I want to prefect this song," I told myself. Soon, an hour an a half flew by.

I was just getting ready to leave when I saw the famous Rap Monster across the room pondering something. He looked beautiful, like something that deserved to be in an art museum. Suddenly, he stopped and looked at me. After about 5 minutes of staring into each other's eyes with curiosity, I broke the eye contact.

I rapidly began searching around my purse to find a pen somewhere. Finally! I pulled out the pen and began to write on my empty coffee cup.

"I come here often. 6 sharp. " I wrote in my best handwriting.

I set my coffee cup on the piano top, walked to the counter, paid for both of our coffees, then swiftly jogged back to my apartment, looking back only once to make sure i wasn't being followed.

I unlocked my door and was greeted by a excitable Snowflake (your husky). "Awww! I luv you too Snowflake! Did you miss me?" I say as i pet Snowflake to calm her down. "Don't worry girl, I'll be here with you all day! I'm off work today!"

----------------------

*Namjoon's POV*

I get up from my seat after seeing her jog off to god knows where, and pick up the empty coffee cup of hers she had left.

"I come here often. 6 sharp. " it read.

"Hmm." I question as i head to the counter to pay for my coffee, while strategically placing the Mystery girl's empty cup in my pocket.

Here's the 5$ ma'am. I state and try to hand the cashier the money.

"Sir, your coffee was already paid for." she says and kindly gave me back my money.

"I don't recall paying, are you sure you have my expenses?" I question her.

"The woman who left just before you paid for you. Did you not get informed?"

"No Ma'am, but thank you for telling me. Have a nice day!" I wave as i walk out of the cafe. Checking the time I realize I'm late for another practice session. I run as fast as possible to the designated meeting spot for practice.

In the middle of practice, I start thinking of that girl. Why am i thinking of her while I'm supposed to be rapping!? I shake my head trying to focus on my rehearsal for tonight.

I will become close to you. I want you to smile. I will become Your light.

----------------------------

Thank you all for reading! it's already hard to think up new stuff XD. Baiiii!

-Admin E-