Part 7

It didn't take Barry that long to get everyone out of the way. Someone did capture him on film fighting captain cold and heat wave before he moved them out of harms way. "Lady's and gentlemen, the Scarlett Speedster." Captain Cold shouted. "You are going dbzown cold, you're not going to hurt her." Barry tried to cross there streams but it didn't work. Until he figured out he will have to go slower. Barry started to jog towards the middle of cold and heat wave. They hit him. It was the most pain he has ever been in. When he got into the middle he zoomed off causing them to cross streams. "See you next time flash." "There won't be a next time." Barry replied. The cops handled it from there. Barry sped to Caitlin and got her out of the chair before it could explode. "Caitlin are you ok?!!" " I'm fine Barry, I'm just glad you saved me. I missed you." Caitlin said. "I won't ever leave your side again, Cait I love you too much. I don't know what I would do if I lost you." Barry started to tear up. " Barry!!" He had his head down tearing up. "Barry!!" Caitlin yelled and got his attention. "Yes?"responded Barry. "I love you too." Suddenly Barry just started to smile, at that moment he kissed her on the lips. When they kissed they didn't have a care in the world. Everything around them seemed to disappear. It was just him and her, no one else. It was the perfect kiss. Caitlin didn't want it to end, neither did Barry. Eventually Barry stopped the kiss. "Some first date huh Barry." "Sure was Cait." Barry replied with the biggest smile on his face. "Where do you want to go?" Caitlin asked. "I know some place." Barry sped over to Central City Park. Everything was lit up and just perfect. They laid down on the grass and watched the stars. The sky was beautiful. Barry just stared at Caitlin admiring her beauty. Caitlin just stared back. They looked deeply into each other's eyes for what seemed like eternity.
To be continued...