||m e||

Friend 1: Guys, my mother thinks it is high time I learned to make my own decisions.

Friend 2: Woah! All of a sudden.

Friend 3: Wow! You are so lucky! My parents keep forcing their decisions on me.

Friend 1: Actually, it didn't come to me all of sudden. My mother is tired of being asked what I can wear, what I can eat. My mother is like, "You are already 17! When you will learn to make your own decisions!" She wants me to stop being indecisive and start being confident. But I don't know how to. I don't think I am lucky.

Friend 3: Sorry, I didn't realize it.

Friend 1: No, no. It's not your fault. Our life isn't same after all.

Friend 2: Life is so weird right. Here we all have different perspective. We all have different wishes.

Friend 3: What if we try to combine them all?

Friend 1: It will be a strange mixture and nonsense. Like linsey-woolsey. Wanna try?

Friend 2: Let's do it!

Friend 3: Yup! We should give it a try.

Friend 1: Okay...

When I wake up next morning, I want to see a new day

I want to see a new day.

Where there will be no worries about
What to do and how to.

When I wake up next morning,
I want to see a new me.

The me who doesn't need to worry about what to wear.

The me who doesn't need to ask her mother everything.

The me who can freely talk to others.

The me who is not awkward.

The me who knows how to put a smile on people's faces.

The me who knows how to wash away all the sorrows of her parents.

The me who knows how to keep her siblings happy.

The me who knows how to give time to all of her friends without hurting one of them.

The me who can make herself happy.

The me who is everyone's favourite.

The me who is her own favourite.

The me who can balance everything.

The me who knows what her goal is.

· • ● • ✿ • ● • ·

Hello amazing people of wattpad!

This is my second try at writing poems.
Well... First try as a teenager.

I won't call it a poem. It doesn't sound like a poem to me at all. It sounds like mixture of weird thoughts.

This is not what I actually think, this is just combination of weird thoughts of teenage minds, some of which I wish we didn't have.

I wasn't going to publish this. But my friends has convinced me to publish it on wattpad because they think it's relatable.

I hope none of you actually have to think about some of this things.

Because I don't want any of you to stop believing in your worth, yourself. Everyone is beautiful in their own way.
So are you. You just need to believe in it and love yourself 💙

Love you all ♡(∩o∩)♡