EPILOGUE

Just like what i said, epilogue~ 

Hahaha, i have a new book ready!! Teaser will be posted and i hope you guys will read it!!! I will update Dream High 3 today to and I.A.F.I.H. because i don't like people waiting~ 

Anyway Highway, this will be the last episode for this short story. 

***

{Yumii} 

It's been years since he left me, no messages, calls whatnot. No nothing.

Today's the day where i will be looking at the college acceptees on the University where HE studied.

I don't know if i will see him but i wish to.

I examined the board that puts the names of the accepted students, i look at the every names and last names. Student numbers, but there's none. I'm not accepted.

I started walking back with the sadness inside of me, i coudln't believe that i'm not accepted. I'm not gonna see him. Should i give up?

I didn't mind walking, because this is what i always do when i'm not in the mood. I saw a flat piece of empty can. I was gong to kick it when someone stepped on it.

"Yah, i was going to---"

"You were going to kick it and it will hit me again and i will make you my slave again." I saw him.

Infront of me, he's smiling. He's facial features never changed. He still looks like an angel from heaven.

"S-Suho?" My eyes grew wider. He just smiled at me.

"Why is my slave sad?" He asked as he held my hand.

I was breathing heavily, tears started to crawl up from my eyes. My mouth isn't saying a word. I'm trembling.

I look at him from head to toe, i judeg his face. Is this really him? Is he back for me?

"Suho!!!" I shouted as i jumped and hug him.

"Oh? Yumii?" He smiled.

I was still jumping while holding his hand, I started crying. I burried my face on his chest. I started hitting him lightly . 

"yah! Yah! Stop it" He said trying to stop me from hitting his chest.

"Why? why did you left without telling me? You didn't even wait for me, do you know how miserable I was after what you did? I miss you so much!!" I cried.

He held my waist and back and hug me tight. He placed his chin on top of my shoulder. I can feel him smile.

"Yah, who told you i left you? I said in the note that i will be back right? And i expect you to wait." He said.

I removed my face from being burried on his chest. He still smell so good.

"Pabo."

"Excuse me?"

"Pabo oppa." I said pouting.

He gave me a WHAT face.

"I will surely wait for you, why would I forget about my mas--"

He cut me off by collapsing his lips into mines. He become more passionate and i was kissing back.

"Let's go~" He invited.

"where?"

"To my parents, we will arrange our marrige with them."

"Wait--WHAT??!"

"You don't wanna marry me?" He asked.

"You're like forcing me to marry you, you didn't even proposed." I said crossing my arms.

"Why are you so picky?" He crossed arms too.

I looked at him, he's looking at me with his very serious face.

"You don't look goos with that face." I said.

"What face?"

"That face." I said.

I walk passed through hhim while secretly giggling. And the next thing he did was. Carrying me to his shoulder like a bag of rice and bringing me to his car.

***

END. :)