Tribe of Tames

"Who are you What do you want Who sent you How did you get a doedicurus When did you get here?" These are the questions I got asked from the Tribe of Tames. My answer to all of them was "I don't know." Because I didn't know I didn't know why I'm here when I got here, or who sent me. All I knew was that I liked it here because no one bossed me around.

"Will you untie me!?" I asked aggressively.

"No" said the guard

"Let me goooo!" I yelled

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Gggggggggaaaaaaaaaa" I yelled.

"What about Domo is he ok?" I asked

"You named him Domo?" The guard asked.

"Yes,I said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha(still got 5 lines)hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaahahahahaha!"
He laughed. Crack

"You should make your chairs stronger." I said then I punched him in the face😎

*later*

I was invited into the tribe, because they didn't have a doedicurus I mean they are the Tribe of Tames. If you don't have all the Tames then it's just weird but their just a small little tribe with 10 Tames. Pteradon, Ankylosaurus, Trike, Raptor, Dilo, Dodo, Itchy, Bronto, 🐒, and a Coel.