Chapter 8

Chapter 11

Sunday

I woke up with the biggest smile in the world on my face. I was being such a typical teenage girl but i can't help it. He likes me.

I could only explain the feeling inside as giddy. I'm so excited to see him tonight. It's only been to days since I've seen him but I can't help missing the way he smiles at me when he thinks I'm not looking or the way that he pushes my buttons in the best possible way. I just wanna be around him all the time; be feeling his touch on me all time.

I spent the whole day basically distracting myself from being too nervous, but no matter how many Grey's Anatomy I watch I can't get that feeling in the pit of my stomach to go away. That butterfly, giddy, nervous, excited, oh-my-god feeling that is taking over every thought in my head. I wonder if he's thinking of me? Is he nervous?

As I will never know the answers to these questions I try to let them go. I glance at time and see that it is 5:30 now and hes getting me at 7:30. It's bit early to start getting ready but I do as I don't want a wardrobe malfunction to set me back and not be able to have my look just perfect.

I get up to go start getting ready just as my aunt walks in, "Hello dear!" she shoulds and wraps her arms around me. Normally a gesture like this would annoy me but today I am in such a good moodle it makes me giggle and wrap my arms around her in the same dramatic fashion.

"Darling!" she say with a fancy sort of accent.

"Yes auntie?" I say in the same ridiculous tone.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you in years it seems! You don't call you, you don't write! What have you been up to in that dashing teenage life?"

I then cut the bit short and explain to her all the very interesting stuff in my life, mostly focusing on Red of course.

"Wait wait wait wait wait, you have a date tonight, at 7;30, and you haven't started getting ready?!" she says pulling me up off the couch where we had sat as I told her the story.

"Oh god! You are so distracting i swear!" I say laughing as I hop off the couch and head up to my bathroom starting the shower water. "Come up here and help me pick out my outfit please? I'm sooooooo lost on what to wear. He said something casual but i have no idea of where we're going so i can't decide aaaaa." i yell to her down starts as I am stepping in the shower.

"Oh honey I'll find you something perfect you worry just about getting ready." she says as I can hear her rummaging through my closet.

I spend the next hour showering, shaving, blow drying my hair, and washing my face.when I step into my room I find a beautiful casual peach colored top, my ripped jeans, and brown strappy heels laid out on the bed. " This is totally perfect thank you so so much!" i yell to her.

I get dressed and throw my hair into a neat, but not too neat, bun and do my makeup. I keep it simple only concealing blemishes, doing a little eyemakeup, tinting my eyebrows, and highlighting my cheekbones. I was going to do blush but ik being around him already makes me rosey enough.

I put on my lavender and honey perfume and grab my small brown bag throwing in my lip gloss and some mints just in case. I head downstairs and check my phone,

* omw sweetie ;) *

His text reads. I types a quick reply and turn to my aunt who is sprawled out on the couch, "Oh my god he's on his way, how do i look?" i nervously twist my ring.

"Oh my god! You look so hot! Come here." she grabs my arm and pulls me up the stairs into her room where the goes into the bed side table and pulls out a condom.

"Okay listen to me, you look very hot and this boy sounds nice but he may want to have the sex. If he wants to have the sex and you do as well, always and i mean ALWAYS wrap the sausage ok?" she says all of this while stuffing the condom into my bag.

"I am not going to have the sex with him." Well not tonight I say in my thoughts,

I wanna take the condom outta my bag but i know she is right and it's better safe than sorry. She then takes out her phone and says, "and hun you are wayyyy to tense so we are going to dance and sing a bit to loosen you up."she finished and puts on MIsery Buisness by Paramore and instantly starts to rock out. At first think its a dumb idea but she hasn't lead me astray so far so i do as I'm told and sing and dance around a bit. We laugh and pant while sitting on the edge of her bed, "I love you so much." i say between giggles.

Just as i began walking down stairs i heard the doorbell ring. Oh my god hes here!

I take a breath and open the door with a smile.

And there he is standing in a simple white v-neck, dark jeans, vans and a leather jacket with his hair a bit less messy than normal. God he's hot. After we've both thoroughly checked each other out he says, "wow sweetie you look really good." pulling his lip between his teeth. "I...um I got these for you." he then hands me flowers from behind his back. Aaaaaa he go me flowers! I blush and thank him inviting him in while i put them in a vase.he leans back against the counter in the kitchen as i work. His eye trailing down my body every few seconds.

Once i finish i place them on the table and i step next to him. I slowly place my hand int his tangling our fingers together and say, "Lets go cupcake." and pull him out the front door shouting a goodbye to my aunt.

A/N

Idk why all of the I's are lowercase i'm sorry please ignore that i'm not illiterate i swear