Chapter three

Miás pov:

We sang to every song on the way to the party. Once we got there we had to park a couple houses down the street. We get out and walk to the party. I smile big and look at her when we get in the yard. "COME ON!" I laugh as I drag her into the house. It crowded so badly that we had to push our way through so we can get drinks. "Beer or liquor?" I ask Chrissy. "Beer remember I'm driving" she laughs. "Right right" I smirk and hand her a beer and mix me up liquor and pop. The song by Machine gun Kelly ,the gunner, comes on, "THIS IS MY SONGG!!" I grab her hand and drag her to the dance floor while taking a big drink out of my cup. I sway my hips with the song and rap some of the parts while I dance with Chrissy. I soon drink all of my drink and ask Chrissy to get me more, While she does I continue to dance. I soon to feel hands on my hips and someone behind me, I turn around and see some guy with dark hair and bright green eyes. He has a nasty smirk on his face and I can smell the liquor on him. "Er.. hi?" I say unsurely. "What's up sexyyy" he says as he slurs his words. "Why are you touching me?" I say as I try and get his hands off of me. His grip tightens around my waist and he starts to pull me toward the stairs. "Lets  have some fun" he smirks. "N-no! Let go of me!" I say as I thrash around. "Oh sweetie I would stop yelling if I was you" he said in my ear as he pulls me closer. "P-please let go" I mumble. I keep trying or get out of his arms and he tightens his grip even more make me cry in pain. "She said let her go man" someone says behind me. "Hey she doesn't really want me to, do you sweetie?" The guy holding me says. I look back at the person behind me and see it's the guy from school. "L-let go of me" I say as I look back at the drunk guy. "Don't make me make you let go of her." The guy behind me says. "Fine she's ugly anyways" the drunk guy says as he lets go of me with force and makes me fall on the ground. I start to rub my arms where he was hold me, seeing there's already bruises forming. "Fuck" I mumble as I wipe my cheeks off. "Hey are you okay?" The guy who helped me says as he holds his hand out. "Yeah I'm good.." I mutter as I take his hand and stand up. "I-I'm miá.." I say as I look up at him. "Jacob" he says as he smirks softly. I take in his appearance, he has tattoos all over his hands arms and neck, he also has dark hair and braces and some nice lips. "Oh god he is hot" I thought. "Thanks" he says as he chuckles. "Fuck did I say that out loud?" I say as I look down. "Yeah but it's fine shawty" he says as he smiles. "Come on let's go get another drink?" He grabs my hand and walks toward the drinks. "O-oh okay" I say as I follow him. He gets me a drink and we walk back toward the dance floor. We stand and watch people dance for awhile. "Hey bitch! What are you doing with my man!?" I hear from behind us. I let go of Jacobs hand and turn around. "What did you call me?" I say as I stand with my arms crossed. "I called you a bitch and asked why you're with MY man. Now tell me how, why are you with Jacob?" She smirks as she flips her long brown hair behind her back. I slowly start to put my hair up into a pony tail and walk toward her. "Wanna call me that to my face perra?" I say as I spat into her face. "Bitch" she smirks at me. I punch her straight in her face and keep hitting her. "You dumb perra don't. you. ever. call. Me. A. Bitch. Again." I say everyone I hit her. "You stupid bitch!" She says as she hits me once in the mouth. I feel blood on my chin but keep hitting her til i get pulled off. "Woah woah woah calm down" Jacob says as he holds me back. "Let. Go. Of. Me." I say through my gritted teeth. "Calm down miá" he says as he looks down at me. "Why are you helping her and not me Jacob!" The brown haired girl yells. "Shut the fuck up Tiffany and go away!" He yells at her and starts to walk me to the bathroom. I cross my arms as he sits me on the sink and grabs a towel to clean my lip. "Thanks" I mutter under my breathe. "Not a problem, wouldn't be the first time I helped you." He laughs as he wipes my lip. I flinch away when he touches it because it hurts. I look down at his arm and see 'collision' tattooed on his arm. Fuck I thought to myself. He is in my brothers gang. "All done." He smiles down at me. I smile back and see him staring into my eyes and then down at my lips and back to my eyes. I breathe in softly as I look at him and see him leaning in. I follow his moves and lick my lips softly as I can feel his breathe on my lips. Minty I thought as I feel his lips touch mine. He kisses me with so much passion so I kiss back with just as much. He licks my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I don't let him at first so he grips my ass as he makes out with me so I yelp. He takes this as a chance to slip his tongue into my mouth and explore every corner. Soon he pulls away and smirks at me as I blush. I look down and he chuckles softly. " I got to get you back to your friend." He says lowly and looks at me as he helps me down. "That's fine I guess.." I mumble as I look for Chrissy while Jacob holds my hand. As I seen her, I yell her name, "Chrissy!" I smile as I walk to her with Jacob behind me. "Miá! Bro you beat her ass!!" She yells as she hugs me. When we pull away she looks at Jacob. "Jacob?" She says as she looks between me and him. "Y-you know him?" I stutter. "Yeah that's my dipshit of a brother I told you about" she laughs as she looks at me. "Oh I'm a dipshit now Chris?" Jacob says as he smirks, "don't make me tell miá all about your  fantasies in your dairy." "No! Okay you're not a dipshit!" She yells as she grabs my hand, "come on we need to get you home fast, your phone has been ringing nonstop!" "Bye jacob I'll see you at school. Thank you again" I smile as I hug him. I walk away with Chrissy and out the door. "Who has been calling me?" I ask her. "Someone named kelvin?" She says. "Fuck! That's my brother!" I yell as I run to her car with her and hop in. "Give me your keys!" I say as she throws them to me. I start the car and speed to my house. We got there in about 10 minutes and I park in the front. "Fuck I'm fucking dead! I love you Chrissy don't forget me" I say as I walk to the door. I turn to see a really pissed off Míguel and kelvin. I sigh and wave bye to Chrissy as she pulls away. I walk to the door and push past the boys. "Where the fuck were you!? And why is your lip like that! And why are you dressed like that!!?" Míguel yells as he slams the door. "Why does it matter to you?! I'm my own person okay! I can wear what I want! And I was at party and I got into a fight and I beat that bitches ass!" I yell as I walk upstairs. "Miá I tried to lie for you I'm sorry" Octavia says, Míguels girlfriend."it's fine thank you" I say as I walk to my room. "MIÁ!" I heard Kelvin and Míguel behind me at my door. "What " I say as I take off my shoes and turn to look at them. "You're grounded for two weeks, nobody is over, no laptop or anything!" Míguel yells at me. "Whatever" I hand him my laptop and tablet. They storm away as nick walks in. "Go wash up you look like shit" he laughs as he lays on my bed. "Whatever" I laugh as I grab my shorts and tank top. I go and take a shower and clean up my lip again. I walk back to my bed and lay down. "Come here" nick says as he holds open his arms. I move closer to him and cuddle into him. "Goodnight sis" he mumbles. "Night" I say and fall asleep.

Sorry it's probably bad, I tried!!
I have two spots open for kelvin and angels girlfriends!

Love sammmmantha