Chapter 1

Once again,a certain sadist sauntered on the streets of Edo.His comrades call it 'walking for fun or looking for something intresting to do but he covers and calls it 'patrolling'.

Okita walked through the congested streets with his usual blank expression.I should be playing around china this time if it weren't for that vice commander, maybe he thought.About to set foot in the pantry shop,someone suddenly hung on the hem of his uniform.It was an old lady.

"Hey,young man,You should be careful what you wish for cu'z you might just get it all.Starting tomorrow be careful to speak out words that you'll regret afterwards"

The stinky old lady took her hands off Sougo and started to walk pass behind him."Be careful big guy,You might just lose something you don't want to..."she whispered but Sougo,attentive to his senses,heard it

"Tch..Old freakin stories by granies.." Sougo clicked his tongue and continued to enter the shop.

The next Morning~

Sougo took his mask off and sat straight up.
"Oaahh,What a wonderful morning.I wish Hijikata-san could stop eating his mayonnaise.." he stood and changed into his shinsengumi uniform.

He left his room and was welcomed by his subordinates with their strange faces.He surveyed the surroundings and percept a strange atmosphere.He noticed that a group of men were crowded before the kitchen doors.

He walked forward and asked them "What's happening?Did Hijikata already stopped eating crap?" Sougo kid.

Yamazaki turned around to face the clueless captain ,his face was pale enough to show them how bewildered he was."Actually Okita-tachou I -umm how should I say this,your long time wish has been granted?" Yamazaki then let Sougo peek.

Sougo was amused by Hijikata's cahnge of being.He saw him eating Without any mayonnaise.As In Without! "Wow..It must be a miracle.." He thought.

Hijikata eating with overflowing mayonnaise is normal for them but Hijikata eating Without mayonnaise is supernatural.

-RiCcIrO-xoxo

Slackin- I mean Patrolling once again.Sougo wandered around the streets of Kabuki-chou.He was thinking and planning some dangerous plans on how to kill Hijikata with his new discovered power.

Of course he was perplexed and shocked because what the lady said was true,but what happened that morning did not convince him so he tried once again.

"I wish I'll have the brand new 1000000 worth bazooka sold in that store" he took a gaze at the store selling weapon equipments and waiting for something to happen.He's been waiting for like 30 seconds but nothing happened.

"Tch..maybe,what happened to Hijikata-san a while ago was just fortuitous"

When Sougo was about to walk away,a person came out which he believed would be the owner of the shop.He was talking to one of his workers.

"My shop seems to sell that rare item too expensive and because of that nobody bothered buying it from us.."

"So?Sir are you saying that you'll gonna sell it for just 2500 or 10000 yen??"

"No,I'm gonna sell it for 1000 yen only" the manager smiled.

"What!?Are you crazy?-"

"Can I buy the bazooka?*hands out the 1000 bill then took the bazooka.*" Sougo said and did quickly.

"Wow.I think the woman spoke the truth afterall.Thought I could use it for sometime." Sougo smirked then left......

Thanks Guyss ♥ 4 readin'