meeting the brothers

" I do not like you moving in with all of those boys" Jewels said as he is riding on your shoulder "I do not like it ether but at least I Will have brothers again" Y/N said to her little squirrel as she walking to her new house. You  had moved to here from America to japan.  you miss all of your friends back there even your crazy ex-boyfriend that put this scar on your left cheek.

You walk to your new house  you see a truck and two boys in front of it.  One the looks like there in there early 30's the others looks like there ten. "looks like my stuff is already here"  you say as you walk up to the two boys. " Hello my name is Masaomi I am the eldest and this is wataru and he is the youngest." the 30 year old says as he points to the boy. the Wataru than said " hey what up......big sis" you of coarse felt awkward and said back" hey little guy"  all three of you walk in the mansion there you walk to your new room. jewels was eating a nut and talking about a battle field or something as you go meet some more of your new brothers.

as you walk down the stairs you saw two handsome boys as you were about to say something the cutest out of the two slithers his arms around you saying " you must be  our new little sister" all of a sudden he gets hit  in the back of the head by the dark hair male and says" sorry about him I am Azusa his name is Tsubaki we are identical twins" all of a sudden Jewels is on my shoulder and yuusuke showed up and look shocked " what are you doing here Y/N" He said I just laughed i knew he was going to be my brother. then four more guys show up saying that there names were ukyo, subaru ,iori, and the last one who kissed my handsaid his name was kaname and jewels scratch his face. we all sitting on the couch and talking apparently two don't live with them and and ones on tour and other at work.

all of sudden i felt dizzy and weak. I could barely see jewels in front of me all of a sudden i blacked out and every thing went black. next thing i knew i was in bed with some of the boys around me.

lol fifimisty right here hope you like it and enjoy the next chapter bye bye