It Begins

Third POV

Olympus was having a normal meeting. These meetings included yelling, threats, and cereal. 

"Mother Rhea liked me best."

Sea storms are much better than thunderstorms."

"You need to eat more cereal!"

"STOP WITH  THE CEREAL WOMAN!"

"She is my WIFE!"

"But she clearly doesn't want to be!

"Does anyone have any lipstick? I ran out."

"Come on Little Sis, I was just kidding."

"I am OLDER than you, and flirting is not kidding!"

The gods quieted down once there was a flash. A hole opened up in the ceiling and eleven figures fell from the ceiling.

"Oh my gods, people you're all fat! Get off of me!" Yelled a boy with obsidian black hair and pale skin.

"Shut it Death Breath! I'll get off of you when Kelp Head gets his foot out of my face!" Crieda girl with spiky black hair.

" Can it Pinecone Face! Get your face out of my foot!" Yelled a tan boy with raven black hair.

This continued for the next ten minutes while the demigods tried to untangle themselves from each other. 

Finally, a tan blonde girl stepped up and bowed down to the gods. "Hello. My name is Annabeth. The Fates have brought us here from the future."

Zeus nodded. Suddenly, another bright flash, and the people who were mentioned from the note appeared. 

(Future Percy is going to be called Percy and Past Percy is going to be called PJ. Future Annabeth is going to be called Annabeth and Past Annabeth is gonna be called AC. And so on)

AC looked around. She spotted the future demigods and ran over to Annabeth. "Your name is on this." She held out a white envelope with the name Future Annabeth Chase on it. Annabeth took the envelope and opened it. Inside was another note. She took out the note and read it aloud. 

Dear Gods, Demigods, and everyone else, 

   We have sent these demigods to your time from the future. No killing or maiming them. 

Demigods, you must introduce yourselves full names and godly parent, but not your titles. 

P.S. Apollo and Hermes are still awesome!

P.P.S. Awww, thanks Annabeth! *cue groan*

Sincerely, 

The Fates, Apollo, and Hermes, the awesome people!

"Yes, we are awesome!" Apollo and Hermes yelled.

Everybody rolled their eyes at the immature gods. 

"Anyway, you should introduce yourselves." Drama Que- I mean Zeus thundered. (Pun intended.)

A girl with choppy brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes stepped forward. "Hi. My name is Piper McLean and I am a daughter of Aphrodite." Aphrodite was proud. Her daughter was so beautiful! But we will have to talk about that hair and fashion sense. Aphrodite thought.

Next a boy that looked like a latino elf stepped up. "Leo Smokin' Valdez McShizzle. Son of the most awesomest god ever, Hephaestus!" He backed up. Hephaestus smiled proudly at his son.

A girl with curly blonde hair and striking grey eyes stepped forward. "Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena." Athena beamed at her daughter. Aphrodite almost squealed. She could feel the love radiating off of her. She couldn't tell who with though because she could also feel love coming off of the rest of the future demigods.

Next a girl with caramel colored hair and eyes stepped forward. "Hello Olympians, I am Calypso, Daughter of Atlas." All of the gods were gobsmacked. Someone got Calypso off of her island?! 

Next stepped up a  serious looking girl who had black and black eyes. "My name is Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano, Daughter of Bellona." 

Zeus asked, "Why is there a Roman with the Greeks?"

"The future is kind of messed up." Jason replied.

Five of the demigods glanced at each other. The one with with sea green eyes and black hair nodded. 

A boy with black hair and obsidian black eyes stepped forward. " My name is Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades." At this Zeus started yelling at Hades about breaking the oath, while Poseidon did not say anything because he had a son, not that they knew that. (Yet) Nico raised his hand, effectively shutting Zeus up. "I was born before the oath and was put inside the Lotus Casino with my sister." 

Hades looked around at the demigods. "Where is Bianca?" Nico and Percy looked down. Percy still felt guilty that he let Bianca die, while Nico just felt sad over past memories.

"She died. She made it to Elysium, though." Nico said sadly. Hades' face dropped. 

"Alright, well that was depressing. Anyway my turn." Said a girl with short, messy black hair and electric blue eyes. "So, my name is Thalia, Daughter of Zeus." Every god and goddess gasped. Hera then glared at the girl.

"But you're a tree!?" Zeus said. Thalia rolled her eyes and turned to Percy. 

"Kelp Head over here got me out." She replied simply.

Next stepped up a boy who looked to be from Chinese decent.  "Hi, my name is Frank Zhang, Son of Mars, Descendant of Poseidon." He stepped back.

Then, a girl with dark skin(Not being racist) and light brown curly hair.  "Hello, my name is Hazel Levesque, I'm a daughter of Pluto. I died but was brought back by Nico." She said shyly, then stepped back and grabbed Frank's hand.      

A boy with blonde hair, electric blue eyes, and a scar on his lip stepped forward. "My name is Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter." All gods gasped again and Hera glared again.

Lastly, a boy with tan skin, windswept raven black hair, and sea green eyes stepped forward. "So... Um, yeah... So my name is Percy Jackson, and I am the son of Poseidon." *Cue gasped and Zeus glaring* 

The demigods stood there awkwardly until Artemis asked for the past demigods to introduce themselves. 

Time Skip

By the way the past demigods that introduced themselves were:

AC= Annabeth Chase

PJ= Percy Jackson

TS=Travis Stoll

CS= Conner Stoll

CLR= Clarisse La Rue

GU= Grover Underwood

KG= Katie Gardner

Once everyone introduced themselves, a hard book fell from the ceiling and landed on Percy's head. "OH COME ON!!!! It's always me, isn't it?! WHY????" Percy wailed dramatically.  

Everyone, god and demigod alike, burst out laughing. 

Well, everyone except Poseidon and Hestia. They both went over to make sure he was okay. 

Once everyone stopped laughing, Zeus supplied demigods couches to sit on. 

Finally, once everyone was situated,Athena asked, "Who is going to read?" Silence. "Fine I'll do it." She said when no one volunteered.

Athena cleared her throat. She opened the book and opened her mouth to start when a bright flash occurred.

Heys guys!!! I am so proud of this chapter!

Word count: 1094

Thanks for reading!!!!!