KIckIng ShIt 8

Me & Iyani got in the car , & she start playing Justin Bieber ~ Only 1 on the aux cord .  

I got a call from dad when Quavo part came on . I turned it down & then Iyani looked at me all mad and turned the radio back up . I told her that dad was on the phone she rolled her eyes and unlocked her phone.

Hello I said ,  "Yall on the way ?" Dad questioned 

Yes Pops I Said

What he talking about Iyani said on facetime when KD Ugly ass .

Nothing I said He was really asking me was we on the way ,  " He need to shut his crusty ass up " Iyani said   UhUh don't be talking about my Daddy like that I said turning the radio up my song was on   Mike Will Made it ~ Gucci .  I was jamming like fuck I had the volume to the maximum level , Iyani gone put that camera on me while I was dancing and driving I just know that KD was talking shit .

Like 30 mins , we pulled up to the house , I got out first cause Iyani was tryna be cute on facetime with KD , I yelled out hurry up with your stank ass girl .   

I walked in & Ben Facetime me but I was talking to my Dad so I let it go to voicemail .  

" I got some good news & bad news" My dad says we are going to Atlanta 

Why I said interrupting him ? "Because your brother has his trail & I got a new construction job up there, & plus we won't be up that long mostly just for your brother trail"  OK I said I was really mad , But I tried to not show it .  I went upstairs & facetime Ben while I was packing half of my clothes up . He didn't answer at all like I think he sent me to voice mail.

I had to pack most of all my shoes I had over my Pops house cause I didn't know when we was coming back over ,  I took a picture of my closet and posted on my Instagram.

Pinkkk_Swisheers : Currently 💯

Princess_Iyani : Factuals 

Pretti_T5 : 👀👀👀

Ben didn't even like my picture I wonder what his thump head ass was doing .

Tyteana facetime me finally I said sliding the green icon across the phone. " Bestfriend where you at you just left me. "  SHe said laying with Kentrell   I yelled in the camera causing Kentrell to jump up I guess I was too loud.  "Tyte girl my dad talking about moving back to Atlanta but I don't know for how long" I Said while Kentrell was ear hustling .

Fr? Tyteana asked getting out the Bed , "YES" I Said go get Ben .

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAMIN" Tyteana yells from the hallway , He walks up to Phone acting Like he didn't know he had his phone with him.

" Hello GirlFriend Ben saying looking all in the camera" Ben come over my house I got some to tell you & It's Important .

Ok You Ok Ben said Telling KD & nem he was gonna to be back , He gave Tyteana her phone and said he will be there in a minute.   I went in the Bathroom and took me a shower Iyani came in my room and asked where was her Pink Nike Outfit , "In the bottom Drawer" I said

And keep my door unlocked because Ben coming over . 

10 minutes went passed after Iyani had left my room . I got out the shower wrapped my towel around , Brushed my teeth , & did my other hygienes . I walked out my bathroom Ben was laying in my bed watching Family Guy .  "Wassup Bae" Ben said getting up giving me a hug.

"So what you had to tell me" Ben asked looking at me confused  I got up on put me on my extra long t - shirt and then I shut my door.

Ben when I got home I was like really sad ,   "Why" Because my brother has trail & my dad said we have to go up there to Atlanta , Also he has a new Job at this construction site. I said

So about how long yall gone be up there Ben said playing with his fingers looking down . 

"I really don't know Ben I tried to tell you earlier , But you wanna not answer the phone and shit.

"Aww man that shit is crazy , Like yall just moved down here I get the trail part cause If that was my bother I would've done the same , but he know that all that extra shit is really not called for."

I guess I said laying my head on Ben , He was playing with my hair & we feel alseep , I woke to people yelling downstairs I go downstairs because I didn't know what was going on .

Tell me why KD,Big B , Beenie, Kentrell, & Tyeteana downstairs cutting up .

Um who invited yall I say to them . Ben upstairs B says walking past me hitting me on the back .

Where Pops I asked Iyani ?

Out minding his business , She said making a stink face 

Don't do that bitch I said , Walking back upstairs .  I went in my room & B was talking to Ben .

"I 'am hungry Iyani said following behind me in my room with KD along with her .

Yall wanna go out to eat  ? Ben asked Looking at me  ,    Yes I say rubbing my stomach .  Girl go get ready Ben say or we gone leave yall here .  "Why we gotta stay here & get ready" Iyani say getting loud

Um I think to get ready , Ben says trying to be funny .  "Um you really ain't gotta to do her like that I say .   I'll beat your ass Ben say getting up pulling up his pants  . "Oh Shit B says

I punched Ben in her fat ass head , & then he gabbed me threw me against the wall , But I was still wacking his black ass . I let him go because he was doing extra shit .
I walked downstairs and sat on the couch and start strolling on Instagram , Like 10 mins later here come Ben walking down the stairs , Jumping on me talking bout  " Hi Girlfriend " .

Ben you get on my nerves I say getting up only to be slung back down . "STOP PLAYING WITH ME"  Who said I was playing I was about to go upstairs to tell Kentrell & Nem we was leaving in the morning .   "Facttts" Ben said getting up with me

I walked upstairs and Ben talm bout Bae you getting thick Bae , " FR !?" I Say twerking on the steps , KD gone come out my room saying you needa stop shaking the shit Maine.  

Shut up Kd I say walking past crossing my arms leaning across my dresser .  I have something to tell yall .  "OMG She's Pregnant" Kd said .  Can you stfu B says looking at Kd , Then asking if it was true .   Naw Maine I replied 

But Fr , I got to tell yall something ,   Me & Iyani will be moving back to Atlanta I don't know for how long , But we will always stay in touch & love yall .  "Facts" Beenie says

I' am gone miss yalll ~ B says 

I know Beenie says giving me a hug that means we have to turn up , Yed Kentrell says standing up doing the Hol - uP . Tyte was looking at him  saying you do too much.

But Fr we do need to turn up for our Lil Sus dem Kentrell says playfully slapping Tyte.

Yall wanna go to this Kick Back Beenie asked ?

"Location? " Kd  Asked , Crupper Ave  Beenie replied

Ok I said we just need to get ready.  So y'all need to get out ! we say pushing our Brothers & Boyfriends out the room.

Wayment , I thought we was going out to eat KD says trying to come back in . I push him out . And Ben punched me on the slick when I was closing the door . I 'm going to get him anyways I say going into my closet.

Vote / Share

Comment / Add to your Reading List

What you think will happen ?