11:23 a.m.

from: grandma angie

to: my grand baby (natasha)

10:32 a.m.

crying is for babies. when things get tough, i expand my lungs to three times my size and devour my emotions in one clean bite. then i wipe my mouth, and move on.

10:35 a.m.

and on this topic-what's the matter with a white man and his degrees?

10:37 a.m.

i told dr. warner i was feeling ill again and he was no help to me at all. i hardly ever call him jemar anymore. the romance is dead. if anything, i'm feeling sicker. our dates are more like therapy sessions.

10:40 a.m.

i asked my therapist what he knew about splitting his soul apart. what he knew about living with three souls. he pointed to his Phd. i told him "leonard harvard doesn't know nothing about this". he told me if i was hearing voices i ought to just tell him already.

10:41 a.m.

i can't show a man blood without bringing it to the surface

10:44 a.m.

so i told him already with my goddamn fist.

10:45 a.m.

he called the cops. i'm sitting in a holding cell. i've heard the phrase aggravated assault three times today. enough for all three of my souls to understand what it means.

10:48 a.m.

the bail's nothing much....

10:48 a.m.

come get me when you can. and don't tell your mama.

11:23 a.m.

these men keep looking at me like they think i'm going to cry. they don't know i'll sooner inhale them than do that.