|Chapter 7|

Riety Pov.

The bell rung for us to go home and I was the first one out. I had already texted Chandler for him to pick me up so he was already out there waiting. I got in not saying anything. I can feel him looking at me.

"Can we go?"I snapped. He didn't say anything just pulled off. We didn't speak for a good minute.

"Look I'm sorry okay. I just had a horrible day." I finally said slipping my hand underneath his as it rested on the gear shift.

"It's fine but what happened?"

"I rather not talk about it."I said looking out the window as we pulled up in front of my house. He sighed moving his hand from mines grabbing my face and gently turning it towards him.

"Please tell me. I don't want nobody messing with my princess."

I smiled blushing. "I know but-

He cut me off with a kiss. He pulled away then stared at me.

"I'll text you." I said opening the door and getting out. I walked into the house and heard Kayla scream out my name in excitement. Kayla came running around the corner hugging me.

"Riety you're not going to believe this."She said releasing me.

"What happened?"

"Mom's having a baby."

"Are you serious? That's great." I said running into Kehlani and Zays room.

Kehlani was sitting on the edge of the bed on the phone I'm guessing with Zay.

After she hung up I had a huge smile on my face. "You're having a baby?"

She giggled then nodded her head yes. I squealed before running over and hugging her. I love babies and plus she'll be my little sister as you can say since Kehlani is like my 2nd mother.

"I'm so happy for you. Does Zay know yet?" I asked.

"No but I'm waiting for the right time. Probably tonight."

I nodded. "Well congrats."

I walked into my room laying my things on the bed. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and began to check my messages. I had an message on instagram from a girl name Ashley. I never really talked as much with her but she was cool. I opened it up to see and screenshot of a post Faith posted. It was the picture she had showed me earlier. My mouth dropped. What the hell is she trying to do?

Chandler Pov.

Riety seems to be going through some shit at school and I'm not feeling that. She doesn't want to tell me but I'm going to find out anyways because that's my babygirl you know. There's not one thing I wouldn't do for her. That's my princess and I'll forever protect her.

As I jumped out the whip, heading towards the crib a black car with dark windows pulls up. Before I get my keys out the window rolls down and I see Vontae.

"Waddup Chandler."

I lift up my hand and nod my head. What the hell he doing here? I don't fool with him like that.

"What you been up to dude?" He asked.

"Not shit."

"Feel you man. Aye swing by da crib tho ite."

"Cool." I said.

I watched him pull off down the street before I walked inside. I pulled out my phone as I sat down in the living room and texted Riety.

(Everything ok?)

Three minutes later she replied.

(Babygirl💍😘~ i guess😑)

(what's the matter? )

(Babygirl💍😘~ I'll tell you tonight. Pick me up at the park tonight @ 8)

Vote and Comment pweaseeee. Love to read comments 😊