9

*5 years later*

Me and Jack are still together and I am now 22 years young. I still live next door to them until I find my own apartment.

I go to my boyfriend Jack's room when I hear giggling. So, I decided to listen more.

"When are you going to break up with her so we can be together" I hear a girls voice.

"Soon, but right now let's just enjoy the moment" I head jack.

I open the door.

"Not before I do it first we are done and don't talk to me ever again unless you want to get smacked" I say.

I walk over to Zach's room and knock on the door.

A tired Zach opens the door and I must admit he looked sexy.

"I should've picked you I'm sorry" I say crying.

"Come in y/n why are you crying" he asked.

I told him the whole entire story

"What a dick" he said.

"Yeah I know" I say looking him right in the eye.

We started making out and one thing lead to another and we..... You already know I'm not gonna get into details.

"That was great" I say smiling and looking at him.

Just then the door opens.

"Y/n! How could you!"? Jack said.

"Newsflash you did it to me and I said don't talk to me ever again we are never getting back together" I say.

"I just came to apologize" he said crying.

"Your fake cries mean nothing to me" I say as I push him out and slam the door in his face.

"Is this going to be a problem"? Zach asks.

"Um..  I hope not" I say.

"I hope not either" he says.

We lay there for a while.

A couple of weeks later I start to get the flu or come down with something.

I tell my mom and she told me to try some medicine so I did and it did absolutely nothing.

I went to the doctors and she said that she will need to do an X-ray on me.

After, that she came out and said "y/n nothing seems to be wring with your lungs or your brain so you can come back next week for a body came".

"OK that's fine" I say.

Me and Zach have been hitting it off however he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes I forgave him for the things he did when he was 16 and dumb. I mean we all do things that we later on regret.

He's been taking care of me since I have been feeling not well. I have been eating a lot too cravings for random things and Zach gets them for me.

A week goes by and I go in for my body X-ray.

"Congratulations! Y/n your pregnant" the doctor says.

OMG! Who's the father?