Chapter 6

Dave Nessa popping up and asking me for money really ruined my mood for the rest of my tour

Dave
Nessa popping up and asking me for money really ruined my mood for the rest of my tour. Luckily, tonight was our last show and we were flying in tomorrow and I could be with my girls.

I called Dyme to see where her and the girls were in the airport. Lyric has been between Olivia and my moms. Of course the took some time getting acquainted. My moms and Dyme really been hitting it off like I knew they would. Both of them are just alike, strong, independent, feisty. My first encounter with Dyme was one to remember, she spazzed on me and it instantly reminded me of my mother.

Before my father passed, he used to tell me how it was when he met my moms and she spazzed on him and ever since they have been happy with each other until he passed. I always wanted to be married with a bunch of kids but as time went by and I got older that dream of mine faded. My heart grew colder. The gangster and gentleman mentality became of me. I've never really felt what it was to be in love, real love at that.

Before Dyamond, I used to be a dog. Dogging good girls and leaving them with broken hearts. Never taking none of them serious. It soon caught up with me when I met Lyric moms. Still in my dog reign, karma bit me in the ass and I got a daughter out of this. Since Lyric my heart has changed. I see the hope of me loving someone else almost as much as me loving my daughter. I couldn't imagine my baby getting her heart broken when she got older.

*The Next Day*
Stepping off the plane felt refreshing. I called Dyme to make sure she was here with the girls waiting for me. Sure enough once I got my luggage from baggage claim and made my way to the waiting area Dyamond, Lyric and Nayeli were all there.

Seeing them just put the biggest smile on my face. They all stood up running over to me. Hugging and kissing each of them warmed my spirits. I definitely was going to ask Dyme and Nayeli to move in with me tonight after we got back from dinner.

My moms agreed to watch the girls for us while we go out to dinner. I took Dyme to one of the fanciest restaurants in LA. "You missed me?" I leaned over asking her. She grabbed my hand rubbing it and smiling. "Of course I missed you babe. It was so lonely without you. I mean of course I had Yeli, Lyric and Lolo with me. But I missed being in your presence." Dyme responded. We enjoyed our time together at dinner and afterwards we were going to a hotel for the night.

"You really went all out tonight huh? Fancy ass restaurant and a bomb ass hotel. I guess next you trying to get some." Dyamond turned to me smirking after seeing the room. "I just wanted to show how appreciative I am of you. Steeping in as a mother figure to Lyric, getting along with my mom. I'm starting to feel like we're a family." I said laying next to her on the bed. "Dyamond, I got something to ask you." "What is it Davey?" She yawns moving closer to lay on me. "Will you and Nayeli move in with me and Lyric?"

🎈Keila