-3-

Clem's P.O.V: The Next Day
"Clem" Gabe said. "Yes Gabe?" "Can you please promise me one thing" "uhm... Sure what is it..?" "That you'll never leave me". We were on a island with the sun setting. All of a sudden I heard a distant beeping noise.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.......BEEP BEEP BEEP...
It was my alarm.. "uuuugh...." I groaned. Why the hell do I have to get up at 5:00 AM. I put my alarm on snooze. I got up and checked my phone. You have 1 New message from 'Gabe^_^'
I smiled and saw the message. 'hey Clem you and I have the same classes so I'll show you around in school. Meet me outside at 6:30."
"Ok I'll be there" I responded. It said he read it. I put my music playlist on and let it play in my room. The song was called 'Grim Ranger' I liked it. It made me feel badass. I brush my hair leaving it down today and put my hat on. I saw that Lee picked an outfit for me on my bed

 I saw that Lee picked an outfit for me on my bed

"Cute" I said. I put on my clothes and grabbed my bag that Lee packed with books and binders. I sighed and heard yelling from upstairs. "GABE YOU TAKE TOO LONG IN THE SHOWER HURRY UP!!" "IM ALMOST DONE MARI SHUT UP!!" "UUUGH I NEED TO PEE HURRY UP!!" "GIVE ME A DAMN SECOND I NEED TO SMELL NICE" "FOR WHAT??" "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!" I laughed and walked out of my room. I saw Aj in his highchair and Lee who fixed him some oatmeal. "Good morning sweetpea. You look nice" Lee said smiling. "Well that's because you picked it out for me" I smiled. "There's some cereal in the kitchen." "Ok thanks Lee". I fixed a bowl of cereal and ate. It was 6:25 so I said goodbye and walked outside. Gabe wasn't there yet but it's ok. After 4 minutes I heard Gabe rushing downstairs. "What took so long?" I asked sarcastically​. "Well I had to get ready for you" he responded smiling. I blushed. "How do I look?" He asked. I examined him up and down. He was wearing an orange beanie, white shirt and black jeans. He had red shoes too. "Cute" I said smiling. "Right back at you" he said. We both blushed. "Ok so follow me we can walk to school." I nodded and he grabbed my hand. We walked-- speed walked to school and went to our first class. "Ok so I sit here by the window. You can sit anywhere you want. I chose to sit behind him. He turned around and told me stuff about the school. "Ok so this is Art. We have it in the morning because yeah. Our teachers name is Luke. He likes to just be called Luke and not mr. Whatever his last name is." Gabe explained. "Ok.." I said. "Gabriel turn around class is about to begin" Luke said. Gabe turned around and took a black book out from his bag. It was a sketch book I think. I had one too. I'm not the greatest artist but Lee's bestfriend A.K.A. Kenny and his family let me draw them when I was 8. I still have that drawing. It's in my sketchbook taped to the first page. Everyone took out sketch books. "Ok so today you all will practice drawing the human body figure. Would anyone like to volunteer?" Luke said. I raised my hand for some reason. "Clementine. The new student. Ok come stand on this stool and pose." Luke said. I didn't know what to do. "Here's some props aswell you can use." He had a chest full of toy props. I saw a toy gun and grabbed it. I stood on the stool and pointed the gun at the window and put my hand on my hip. I tried to look badass. I could hear Gabe laughing. Everyone started to draw me. It felt so uncomfortable with everyone staring at me but I also felt powerful because everyone is starting at me and I'm on a stool, with a toy gun. I felt like a leader!