epilogue

Hoseok couldn't help but let the tears fall as he was writing his letter. He and Jungkook were close he promised to tell him everything that happened and he did.

He brought his hand to his chest and felt the heart beating and he started sobbing. He misses Taehyung. He wants to be able to hug him, to joke about the ice cream that got on his nose because it was just so pointy, to be able to ruffle his hair after he grins that boxy smile of his after doing some stupid. He wants to be with Taehyung again.

He held the last two pieces of Taehyung that he had left. He will cherish them for as long as he lives.

Hobi Hyuuuuuuuung,

It's Tae Tae! Remember when I said that I wanted to leave after I did something worth all of the pain and sadness? Hyung, I finally did it. Thank you so much, hyung. Why didn't you tell me about your heart? It's ok though, hyung. I know how you think. Don't you dare blame yourself or I will kick you! I knew I wouldn't survive anyway. Hahaha...I'm happy now, hyung. I really want to thank you but as you can sense from this letter...I can't. I hope you get better and that you are happier and can do anything you want! You could continue dancing!!!

That is not the only thing I want to thank you for. I want to thank you for giving me beautiful memories, for helping me feel happy, for letting me sort out my mistakes and for making me feel loved. Hyung, I love you. Take care of my heart, okay? I hope that it is as big as yours, hyung!

Love,

Tae Tae