Part 1

My life was as simple as it could get an office job an average car an apartment flat and no love relationship at all even though I did try to get up back out there no one accepted me because of their high standards because of all the porn they've been watching most likely expecting someone with the swimmer's body or a models curves but sadly life isn't always like that as I was laying down to sleep for another day like any other day to wake up at the same crappy dead-end job and relive it all over again this time things were a little different

**UNKNOWN**
"Is the project coming along", "of course it is don't get your panties in a twist","yeah like she would know what would panties feel like in a twist"," shut it Lust"," why Envy just because you don't have a beautiful body like mine doesn't mean you can shut me up"," stop bragging to yourself lust"," oh blah blah blah Wrath just quiet down so I can take my nap"," why must you always sleep sloth"," because it helps me think straight"," it so you don't have to deal with us"," yes that is indeed what I do"," why can't I sleep like sloth"," because Envy that's her thing not yours"," why must you always stick up for her, Pride back me up here Wrath"," there's no such thing as backing you up"," it's just a metaphor why can't you learn these things"," everyone shut up I want to hurry up and get to all the shiny things or things worth something maybe a Soldier or entire Battalion or an entire Army Maybe..."," quiet the ritual is about to start everyone into formations"," about time something to do"," finally something to seduce ","finally someone to train ","finally someone to hang out with"," finally someone with morals"," maybe there will be shiny instead"," maybe it's something tasty"," all of them thought different things at the time but when the bright light came through they all thought. "Our ruler".