Damn it Stiles

"Stiles, please open up. I want to talk." Caroline begged as she knocked on Stiles' door.

The door swung open with an annoyed Stiles.

"What?" He snapped.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. You said you wanted a fresh start, I wanted you to have it." Caroline spoke sincerely.

"Well it doesn't look like I'm gonna get that here." Stiles huffed pinching the bridge of his nose as his phone rang.

"Why what's wrong, who is that?" Caroline asked as Stiles rejected the call.

"Someone from home." Stiles shook his head.

"You have six voicemails." Caroline noted picking up the phone Stiles had discarded on his bed.

Caroline put the phone on speaker as she played them.

"Stiles hey, it's Derek, I wasn't sure if you had the same number til I called and heard that all too familiar outgoing message. You left the party early...uh...Call me back."

"Hey, Stiles it's me again, people have noticed you left and you didn't say goodbye. Call me and let me know you're okay."

"Stiles, answer your damn phone someone said they saw you leave with Damon. I don't trust him. Call me."

"Damn it Stiles, I'm getting worried. Call me."

"Stiles if you don't answer your phone or call me back or something I will rip your throat out. With my teeth. Assuming you have a throat left to rip out."

"Damn it Stiles I swear I'm gonna kill Damon when I find him. Call. Me."

"Why is Derek Hale calling you?" Caroline frowned.

"How do you know him?"

"Beacon Hills." Stiles answered laying back in his bed.

"Were you close?" Caroline asked tossing Stiles' phone to him.

"Far from it." Stiles snorted.

"He seemed pretty concerned." Caroline noted.

"Trust me he's not." Stiles shook his head.

Just then his phone rang again.

"You should really answer it." Caroline said grabbing the phone from Stiles and putting it on speaker.

"Stiles?" Derek's voice spoke through the receiver.

"I'm fine Derek." Stiles huffed.

"Where the hell are you? Why didn't you answer?" Derek snapped once he knew Stiles was okay.

"I was with Damon." Stiles answered simply.

"Why?" Derek growled through the phone.

"It doesn't matter okay. So would you stop blowing up my phone?" Stiles snapped.

There was a pause on the other end and he could tell Derek was trying to calm down.

"Look, we should talk." Derek sighed heavily.

"What are we doing right now Derek, singing?" Stiles quipped.

Derek growled in annoyance.

"Meet me in the woods behind Tyler's house at eleven tomorrow." Derek snapped.

"No, you can't just boss me around anymore Derek, I'm not part of your little pack anymore." Stiles snapped back.

"Stiles." Derek growled.

"No, I'm not doing it. I left Beacon Hills for a reason." Stiles stood his ground.

"To coital with a Vampire?" Derek scoffed.

"What? No. Damon was just explaining a few things to me." Stiles huffed.

"Really cause you were awfully eager to pull him on to the dance floor." Derek snapped.

"Look if this is about Scott, he dumped me." Stiles was in no mood to be fighting with Derek of all people. It had been months since he'd seen him and it was like he'd never left.

"Damn it Stiles, just please." Derek sounded stressed and Stiles was tired of arguing.

"Fine." With that Stiles hung up.

"That was...intense." Caroline said glancing at Stiles.

"It always is with Derek." Stiles sighed.

"I'll let you rest. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. No more secrets I promise." Caroline smiled down at her cousin.

"Good." Stiles nodded.

"Goodnight, Stiles."

"Night, Care."

Once she closed the door behind her Stiles let out a long stress filled sigh.

He wished he could call Scott. He needed his best friend but they'd ruined that friendship the minute they started dating.

He suddenly felt very alone.

*AN*
Concerned Derek aww...hope you liked it. Let me know what you think!