Chapter Ten||When The Timing Is Right

A/N: This chapter looks better in white

|O M N I S C I E N T |

Zaharrian, Samir, Elijah, Jahmeer and Delano sat at the circular table conversing about the events that took place six days ago. All of them were trying to wrap their heads around the situation and make sense of it except for Delano.

He knew his reason for sending Kocaine on this mission was vital whether they seen it or not.

"All of you have been sent on a mission to kill Don and all of you fucking failed!" Delano sat back scanning the faces of each of the boy's who have yet to become men. "She is faster, smarter, and deadlier than all of you!"

"And?! That's still not a damn reason to send her after him!" Samir snapped. His temper was beginning to get the best of him and the mad dog twenty twenty he was sipping on straight from the bottle didn't make it any better.

"He's coming after her so therefore she has to get him before he gets her! He doesn't know that y'all are alive, but if he finds out, you all are dead!" Delano slammed his fist on the wooden table. "She isn't safe until he is dead, you are not safe until he is dead! Now is that a good enough damn reason?" Delano removed himself from his seat and gave the boy's an angry look before going back to work underneath the hood of his car.

"As much as I hate that my baby sister is out there by herself, Unc is right. She's better than us in every way possible. She'll succeed and after that she'll no longer have to worry about looking over her shoulder and neither would we." Jahmeer spoke, looking up from the table.

Elijah nodded tilting his beer bottle. He didn't speak much, but he did make his presence known when he needed to.

"Kocaine can care less about u-" Samir broke the silence again, but was cut off by Delano.

"Just because she doesn't say it, doesn't mean she don't care. Unlike all of you she knows the value of family. If she didn't care about any of you jackasses she wouldn't have left." Delano grunted from exhaustion. He had been up all night working on his car and thinking about his sister who had been sick for a few months now.

"When the timing is right she will let us know if she is alive and if she needs us." Zaharrian mumbled.

Delano knew Kocaine was alive. She had the skills to survive anything thrown her way and for extra security he had Maxwell to watch her every move just in case she needed help.

His eyes were bloodshot red, he hadn't slept since the day Kocaine left. All he could think about was her in the worst case scenario. He was blaming himself for leaving her for two years and not sticking to his promise. He had plans to come back, but it seemed like everytime he thought of it something happened. Zaharrian wanted her to be in a safe and stable environment. He had a way to make sure he could give her whatever her little heart desired, but it came with a dangerous environment. Within a few months he had become too deep in the streets and he didn't want to risk her getting killed because of him. He wouldn't be able to live knowing her death was because of him or that a bullet was supposed to be for him, but hit her instead. He could care less now though, he just wish he should have just went back no matter what the circumstances were.