#48

Ariana Grande and Y/N- The argument

*Sorry for any mistakes..😌

*****

Ariana's P.O.V

(warning strong language)

I was walking against the soft wind as I made my way over to Y/N. She had asked me to come over and sleep around, but that was normal since we were dating. Recently she had been becoming distant and tonight I wanted to ask why, she had not been talking as much as we used to and she doesn't have the gleeming smile as often.

Before I realised, I was stood infront of her door. I raised my numb hand and pushed the doorbell.

Within 10 seconds, the door opened and Y/N doesn't even look at me, she just opens the door and turns around again and walks away. I let out a sigh and walk in and shut the door. I follow to where Y/N had gone and she was standing in the kitchen, sipping her drink.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" I say softly, walking towards her.

"Just fucking dandy." She spits at me before shooting a sarcastic smile.

"What is wrong with you?!" I say, shocked at her little outburst.

"Oh I don't know. Ariana.Maybe it's the fact that you spent my money to go on a little shopping spree with your fucking friends!" She yells, turning towards me and clenching her fists.

"What? Y/N-" I start to say but she interrupts.

"No, I should of known you have just been using me!" She shouts, stepping towards me.

"Y/N! I don't know what you're talking about! I don't need your money, I have my own that I earn!" I shout back, getting angry now.

"Yeah, from a shitty job! Atleast mine is worth while!" She scoffs, that made me mad.

"Oh really? Well to be honest, I don't need loads of people throwing themselves at me to have a job that's 'worth while'. I'm happy in my job!" I scream, walking away from her.

"Hey! Don't walk away from me!" She shouts again, following behind me.

"I will do whatever the fuck I want Y/N." I fume, I don't even turn around. She doesn't deserve the pleasure of seeing my reaction.

She stays silent but I know that she's still furious, I start to walk away again, but this time on my way to the door.

"Where are you going?" She says, softly but I can still sense the slight anger laced in her tone.

"Home, where I should be, and not in someone who doesn't even trust me's house." I spit at her, ripping the door open.

I take a step out and don't turn around, taking large strides away from Y/N's house.

I hear her call my name, but I am not going back. I'm not giving her the satisfaction of me crawling back to her like I always do. Not this time, if she still wants me..she can come and get me.

****

A/N

I hope you all enjoyed😊

There will be a part 2...