Chapter 1

Jasmine's P.O.V:

Our flight had finally landed after being on a plane for about two hours and Andrea immediately takes out her vlogging camera. 

Andrea: " Hey guys so Jasmine and I have finally landed in California! And I can't believe that were finally here at our dream place. And by the way, guys Vidcon is in a few days and guess who will be at Vidcon this year? Jasmine and I will be there. And you guys don't understand how happy I am to be able to get to meet you guys at Vidcon. Jasmine aren't you excited?"

Jasmine: "Yes! I'm super happy I seriously can't believe were in Cali and I'm absolutely excited and honored to be able to go to Vidcon with my best friend and being able to meet all of her supporters."

Andrea: "Well it was nice talking to you guys and ill check up on you guys later."

Andrea finally turned off her camera and we headed out of the airport and searched for an empty taxi so we could head to our apartment. I couldn't wait to go to the beach and see every single place in Cali. We gave the taxi driver the address to our condo and headed to our place. When we arrived we took our bags out of the taxi and headed to our place. Our Condo was beautiful it had two huge bedrooms each with a walk-in closet and 2 bathrooms in each of our rooms and a pretty big living room. I had never been this happy and excited. Andrea and I looked at each other as a smile started to rise on both of our faces. We couldn't believe our fantasy had become a reality. We were both living in Cali in a super nice condo and my best friend was a YouTuber. Life Couldn't be any better!

We both then walked to our rooms and started to unpack. I could hear Andrea talking to her camera.

Andrea: " Hey guys so we finally arrived at our place and I have never been this happy and I swear I couldn't have done this without you guys! and of course my best friend Jasmine. And I promise you guys that after we have set up everything I will give you guys a house tour. I smiled because I know how much Andrea truly loves all her supporters. I then went back to organizing my stuff all of our furniture had already arrived and my bed was already set up and so was my other stuff. I then started putting my clothes in my walk-in closet and organizing it all in order. When I had finally finished organizing everything I decided to take a shower. I went in and took a long warm shower. Once I got out of the shower I went into my walk-in closet and to look for some Cali weather clothes to wear. I then decided on to go for some black high waisted shorts a white v neck crop top and a super distressed denim jacket two times my size. I then did a simple makeup look I then went to go see if Andrea was done organizing her clothes. When I entered her room was organized and all she was doing now was setting up her camera and everything she used to record her videos.