5.

Josephine

Emma and I ended up taking a cap, it was not as expensive as we thought. The driver drove us directly to the gate.

Apparently my parents live in a guarded place for rich people. It's very fancy in here. And I don't think we can get past the security.

If my parents are rich, they must be business people. I can just imagine they gave me up for adoption because they had to work.

"How do we get through?" Emma asked.

We have bags and and carry on baggage, we will never get through. We couldn't say we have to visit someone, we have baggage and we are too young.

"What are you girls doing" a woman said, when she saw us gazing at the security guard.

"I'm looking for my birth parents and they live in there" and points the beautiful place where they might live.

I show her the papers and she looked at it, when she looked at it, she started to tear up.

"That's my neighbor" she said

"So can you get us in?"

"Yes darling, I'm Pattie by the way" she said offering to carry back.

"I'm Josephine and it's okay we'll manage"

We followed her though the gate and the guard didn't ask. She told us we could stay with her while we figure something out. She acted like she already knew me.

We got some amazing rooms, her house is huge. Her neighbors has a even bigger house. My mom and dad.

She told us it was so quiet at home, because her  son is married had kids and Isn't home anymore. She has 2 grandkids.

I can't believe I'm a house away from my parents, what am I going to tell them. They wanted me to come when I was 16?

I pack my bags out, there are a lot of pictures. They were of Pattie and sometimes a little girl. The little boy is so cute, his eyes look familiar.

"Pattie' son is coming over" Emma said exited.

"And you're excited because?" I was very confused.

"Just wait to you find out who he is and his wife, you'll die. You shouldn't really" she shrugged. 

"Okay..."

"They will be here soon"

Ding dong the door bell rang.

"Oh here they are" she jumped up and down like a 4 year old. She took me and dragged me downstairs.

We were greeted by the cutest babies.

"Emory don't run so fast" a woman's voice yelled.