#49

Ariana Grande and Y/N- The argument...part2

*****

Ariana's P.O.V

As soon as I got home, I burst into tears. I am unsure of my relationship with the one person who I am undoubtabley in love with. We have not said we love eachother yet, but I sure as hell know that I love her.

I love her, so much. Though yet, I still walk out on her. I leave her stood motionless in her hallway, alone.

I lay on the sofa for about 2 hours, contemplating what might happen..Will Y/N come back? Will she break up with me? Have we already broken up? I don't know...and frankly, i'm scared of the answer.

I had been ignoring my phone which had been vibrating non-stop through the last hour, I was in no mood to talk right now, it was probably only my mom or Frankie anyway.

I had stopped crying for a while, and I had just been sat in the dark, since it was now the evening, in the silence, wondering my next move.

I hear a knock on the door, I rush up, almost tripping to the door. Is it really Y/N? I think, grasping the handle, I rip open the door to see a shocked post man, probably surprised by my appearance. I sigh and take the post. I quietly thank the man before I shut the door again, I make my way back to the sofa before I hear another knock again, it's the post man probably.

I trudge to the door again, opening the door..slower this time, not wanting to shock him again.

It wasn't the post man, it was Y/N.

I just looked at her with glassy eyes.

"I don't know what to say." She quietly says, looking to the ground.

"Me either." I whisper, moving out the way slightly so she can come in.

She walks in and I gently close the door. I sigh before sliding past her and walking to the kitchen. I made it to the doorway before I feel a grip on my wrist that pulls me back and into Y/N's chest.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." She repeatedly says into my hair, wrapping her strong arms around me.

"Y/N, " I say, pulling away from her embrace.

"You can't just hug me , and think every thing is ok. It isn't, you wrongly accused me and that hurt." I sternly said.

She looked down and a fresh tear rolls down her cheek.

"I love you, Ari" her voice breaks, my heart swelled and I started to cry myself. I walk to her and pull her into a tight hug.

"I love you, Y/N" I whisper, smiling like an idiot.

"Thank god," she says, lifting me up and kissing my lips in a swift movement. It isn't a lustful kiss, or a make out session. Just pure passion, and now..Love.

We stood there in eachothers arms for what felt like hours..but only 10 minutes. Now that I know that she really loves me, I don't want to let go.

"I would love to stay in this position, but the door frame is really uncomfortable to be leant against." I mumble into her shoulder, chuckling slightly.

"Oh, sorry, princess." She laughs lightly, releasing me from her strong hold.

"I didn't mean to accuse you, I just..I was worried you were only with me for the fame..not me." She whispers, holding a frown on her face.

"I understand, I know it's easy to think..But I love you Y/N, the girl from Canada. Not Y/N, the famous singer, or actress." I smile at her, resting my hand on her cheek. Causing her cheeks to flush a light crimson.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the sofa, where she placed me on her lap and she held me to her chest. Whispering sweet words into my ear.

I was truly happy now..

****
A/N

Hey guys😊

Here's part 2 like promised...I hope you all enjoyed it😌😁