|| 1 ||

________
...I thought I was adopted.
________

•••

My name is (Full Name), and I am a mister born into a weapon family. I remember, for a little while, I thought I was adopted.

I have 3 other family members, all weapons. One sister, my Mom, and Dad.

My sister, Ninki, has always been considered the better one, and more popular. I mean, her name literally means 'popularity'.

My Mother, has always hated me. She literally said, "I hate you." Right in front of me one time!

My Father, has mixed feelings about me. He's disappointed and thinks I'm a disgrace because I'm not a weapon, but he still loves me as his daughter.

•••

Ninki sat next to me on the couch in the family room, whispering things in my ear.

"No one wants you here."

"No one loves you."

"Freak."

"Loser."

I feel my eyes dull. How is that even possible, I dunno. Ask Bill Niye the Science Guy.

Our parents sit across from us, Dad has a neutral face, and Mom has a huge smile spread across her's.

"(Y/n), we don't want you here anymore, so we're sending you to Death Weapon Mister Academy. Maybe there you can be of use in the world." Mom said. Wow....talk about sugar coating it...

"And Ninki, since you're a weapon, we thought we would send you two there as a team." Dad stated, with a bit of sadness in his voice.

"We also got (Y/n)'s good friend, Jazabel Pearl to be her second weapon. So maybe then, she won't be such a disgrace! Now, pack up, and get out!" Mom happily said. She could've at least tried to act a bit sympathetic...

My parents are really straight forward.

"But mommy! I don't want to be teamed up with a freak!"

"You'll learn to get used to it!"

•••