My OC's

~The Wolves Left Eye~
Name (Birth): Shi Brullo

Name (Clan): Okami Rose

Age: 16

Looks:

Clothing: Okami wears a black coat with black ripped jeans

Clothing: Okami wears a black coat with black ripped jeans. Also, he has a neckless with a golden pocket watch near his chest, the pocket watch has a blue special stone in the middle called 'The Wolves Left Eye' the stone is surrounded with a darker golden crescent around it. He wears wolf designed glasses and black boots. When fighting, Okami wears a very light black armor set that is designed to do flexible poses with. His pocket watch is in the middle of his chest plate along with his glasses. And finally, his black boots.

Personality: Okami is a huge tease, especially while fighting angels. Also, he will NEVER let himself looking dreadful in a public place. He loves to have a real fight and he will do anything to save a friend. He is sometimes a Tsundere.

Species: Haruru Wizard

(But, the blue is red and there are four of them

(But, the blue is red and there are four of them.)

Weapons: Okami is equipped with four special pistols called Scar Roses. The Scar Roses are golden and they have blood red demonic designs on them. Also, there are four rings in these guns, one ring for each gun and they are in a hole at the bottom of the handles and on those rings, there red, blue, green, and purple jewels on them, one for each ring. Instead of Okami switching between these guns, he can use all of them at once by equipping two of them to the back of his boots.

Powers: Okami has the ability to summon the limbs of the infernal demon: Master Garuru. Master Garuru is a humongous wolf demon. It has black fur with green demonic green designs on his fur. Also, it has red eyes. Also, Okami can turn into the animals: Wolf, Owl, and a swarm of Dragon Flies. And finally, he can summon huge demonic beings to help him in battle.

Role: Student

Pets: None

Quotes: "Let's Dance!" Or "Let's Dance, Boys!" Or "Let's fix up a mysterious destiny that will burn into history." And he says "Dreadful!" A lot, and finally, when he dodges an attack, he would usually say, "Is That All You've Got?"

Backstory: Find Out

Other: None

~The Heart Of The Moon~
Name: Toto Hāto

Age: 16

Looks:

Clothing: Toto wears a red sweat jacket with a white heart in the middle of it

Clothing: Toto wears a red sweat jacket with a white heart in the middle of it. Also, he wears white jeans with red boots. Just like Okami. He usually wears his red wolf designed glasses above his eyes. And finally he wears a neckless with a silver pocket watch near his chest. On the pocket watch, there is a special black stone surrounded by a crescent moon. The crescent is on the opposite side of the one that Okami has on his pocket watch. In battle, Toto wears a red light armor set with his pocket watch in his chest plate. Of course, his red boots, and his glasses.

Personality: Toto always has fun while in a fight. Especially when Okami is fighting with him. He loves to spend time with friends but he his always serious when it comes to grades and education.

Species: Haruru Wizard

(But, there are four of them

(But, there are four of them.)

W

eapons: Toto is equipped with four special pistols called Dark Love. These four guns are black and and have white designs running up the guns. Like Okami, he has rings on the bottom of his gun handles too. Except, instead of jewels, the guns he holds have long white fur hanging on while the guns on his feet just have one white feather for each ring.

Powers: Like all Haruru Mages, they have the ability to summon the limbs of an Infernal Demon they have made a pact with. For Okami's case, he has formed a pact with Master Garuru. For Toto's case, he has made a pact with the Infernal Wo.f Demon, Allegiance Wolf. Allegiance Wolf is a humongous snowy white wolf with black symbols in his fur. It also has icy blue eyes. And also, Toto can turn into the animals Wolf, Blue Jay, Swarm Of Butterfly's. Toto can also summon demonic beings to help him in battle.

Role: Student

Pets: None

Quotes: "Your sadness lays in your smile. And your loneliness lays in your eyes." Or "My Infernal partners will devour you!" Or "Your eyes will fill with hatred and and your sins will burn into your happiness.

Backstory: Find Out

Other: Toto is the only one that calls Okami Shi.