Shy! Male Reader X Physiotherapist! Jean

SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING ERRORS, ENJOY!
Dedicated to @RockOfDaManga
(I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted <\3 :'^))
~~~~~~~~~~

~No one P.O.V.~

It was around 5:00am, the city was still asleep as the sun was about to peek over the horizon. In a small house, near the edge of town, a small tuff of (h/c) hair peeked out through the covers of his bed. His smooth skin touched by the first rays of sunlight that gave his peaceful form the perfect glow. Feeling the light hit his skin as his body began to slightly heat up, the small male let out a tiny groan in disapproval and annoyance while he turned over. Almost as if on cue, the birds outside began chirping their innocent melodies, causing the sleeping figure to stir in his slumber a bit more. Sitting up from the bed, the figure known as (F/n) (L/n), stretched and stood up properly. His feet hit the cold ground, making him hiss slightly and shiver. Taking a moment to fully wake himself up, (F/n) looked at his clock and decided that it was time to get ready for work.

~Timeskip~

After making his bed and fixing himself up for the morning, (F/n) grabbed a small fruit to bring with him on his way to work. He locked his front door after stepping out and sat down in the drivers seat of his impala (sorry I just really love that car haha). Taking a moment to make sure he had everything, he shut the door and began his drive to work. There wasn't a lot of people walking through town since it was so early and it was the weekend. (F/n) had to work on the weekend since he missed a day or two throughout the week. Yawning, he hit the breaks on his car as he reached a red light, looking through his rearview mirror. The sight of a car in the distance caught his eye, it was driving kina funny… It was coming at him pretty fast and swerving in and out of its lane. A panicked expression made its way onto the (H/c) haired makes face. He didn't know what to do! Should he steer out of the way? Drive through the red light? He didn't have any time to come to a solution as the car had closed in on him and rammed into the back of his car, shooting his car into an oncoming pick-up truck. The bright view of headlights blinded (F/n) as the truck hit his car directly on the side, sending him flying to the left, rendering him unconscious as his head slammed against the window, cracking it slightly in the process. Blood dripped from his head, down his face and a bruise on his cheek already began forming. His leg was bent at an awkward angle and as his breath began to slow, the sound of an ambulance arriving at the scene could be heard in the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~

Groaning slightly, (F/n) turned his head and spent a minute trying to adjust his eyes since the light shining in through his windows almost blinded him. Confused, he looked around and realized, he was at the local hospital. 'What….what happened…?' He thought, reaching up to massage his head since he felt a headache coming on and feeling bandages around it. He also noticed the cast that was wrapped around his leg and sighed softly. Settling himself back onto the bed, a knock at the door caused him to jump slightly, sending a sharp pain down the right side of his body. A tall, dark haired doctor came in, his doctors coat had the last name 'Torres' attached to it (it me again, sorry not sorry lmao). He smiled brightly at (F/n), his brown eyes sparkling brightly. "Hello Mr. (L/n), how are you feeling today?" He asked, walking up to the heart monitor next to the bed and pulling out a clipboard and pen, jotting down the data on the screen. "I feel crappy…w-what happened?" (F/n) asked quietly, blushing awkwardly as he cleared his throat quietly. Dr. Torres pouted playfully and let out a soft "aww" before explaining that a truck had rammed into the side of the small males car after he had been hit from behind (Hit iT fROm tHe bAcK). After finishing his writing, Dr. Torres explained to (F/n) that he would be recovering at the hospital and that after the leg cast came off, he would be getting visits from a therapist because of something that happened with his knee. To be honest, he wasn't really paying attention so he just nodded along with whatever the doctor was saying. "Alright Mr. (L/n), it was wonderful meeting you, and I'll be checking up on you often okay? Have a good day!" He happily bid the other male goodbye as he walked out of the room and softly shut the door.