Big Brother...

-Third's Pov-

It was night time again...

Osomatsu looked ahead to see his child-image drawing something.

He walks towards him to see him drawing the city.

The city where he lives...

Where everyone lived...

Before they died...

Child Oso: You see this...The city where we all live in. It was once a peaceful city. Though everyone here was a bunch of crazy people.

Osomatsu:...I know that.

True...A city where everyone was a bunch of crazy yet great people. That was until everyone died.

Child Oso: The blowfish incident wasn't suppose to happen. But oh well...You can't change nor control the future. Do you understand? You created this world. You wanted the world to be an happy go-lucky world filled with comedy. But no. That's not how the "real world" works.

Osomatsu:...

Osomatsu looks down with sadness filling him.

Who did make the world like this?

Well...He did. It was all his doing.

Osomatsu-san...His "perfect" world...Was not an comedy world full of shits and giggles...

It was actually the World Of The Dead.

Child Oso: This world is all in your mind. An illusion to escape from reality. It completely covers every point of the earth.

Osomatsu: I know...

Child Osomatsu know looked back at him.

Child Oso: Crushing every dream of escaping...Espically their dreams...

He was taking about his brothers...

Osomatsu looked at the buildings. Back then, there weren't much buildings back where he was kid. But now as an adult, there were now.

Child Osomatsu now looked at him with an accusing glare.

Child Osomatsu: You're still thinking about them aren't you?

Osomatsu:....

Child Osomatsu looked very frustrated now. Tears begin to pour from his eyes. Why couldn't his adult self just accept it.

Child Oso: Listen to him in front of you. This is for the good.

He whispers those words this time but Osomatsu wasn't buying it.

Child Oso: The invisible brother is watching you as expected.

Now both Osomatsu was staring back at each other.

Osomatsu finally spoke. It was time to end all this.

Osomatsu: Enough.

Child Oso gazes back at him but doesn't say anything. He now shows a face that looked like he was pleading Osomatsu for something.

Osomatsu sneer a bit.

HYPOCRITE.

Osomatsu: Stop lying to me. You forget. You're the same as me. You also miss them. You're telling me to accept reality...But what are you doing? Do you really accept what's going on?

Child Oso:...

Osomatsu: I am you. You are me. It's like you said...Our thoughts are the same. We're connected. Don't forget that.

Child Osomatsu started crying. Tears begin to fall from his eyes. But Osomatsu was not showing any mercy.

Child Oso: Please...Don't...

Chibita was right.

No more mercy. Time to get back his mind.

Defeat his demons.

Osomatsu: Stand in line you obedient servant. Surrender. Now YOU should know thoughtfulness is a sin.

Then Osomatsu saw year of 2015 appear in red before they started going back fast. All the way until it hit 1970 as the world around him begin to shattered as his child self disappeared...For good this time. Never to return and to go back into his mind where he belongs.

Nothing more but an memory.

The illusions are ending...

Now...But the battle is not over yet. He still had five more demons to face.

He was ready...

For Them...