1 Arekusandora's POV

"There are only two left. If they get destroyed...well, you know what will happen. If ever entrusted with them, make sure to guard them at the best of your ability! Class dismissed." Miss Aria concluded

We all ran out. I met up with Moshikuwa outside.

— "Another stone was destroyed. Oh no. We're all gonna become evil," she says flatly. "Nothing's gonna happen; a Stone was destroyed! So, there are still two more, nothing bad is gonna happen Areku. But noooooo, they have to give us the Stone lecture. Sheesh!"

 Moshi fakes carelessness, yet I can see a glisten of fear in her eyes, two stones in two years is a big deal. I hope the gods will be more careful next time they choose. I ask her if she wants to sleep over but she declines my offer. Yep, she's scared.

I start walking home, I put on my headphones and listen to Colors by Halsey, it's my go to song. My parents are still at work, so I walk in my house. I go up to my room and decide to start with my homework. As I'm answering the questions, I notice a bright flash of light on my bed and quickly spin around. A small box on my bed is a scarlet colored hexagonal box with golden floral pattern specifically. I squeal. I slowly walk up to the box and open it. Inside rests a smal green velvet bag.

 Inside rests a smal green velvet bag

I opened it and saw it. A small green stone. I touched it and my ears cleared out hearing everything I wanted. My eyes looked as far as I wanted to and my vision perfected. My mind cleared. Then I realized it. The gods had given me one of the Stones of Truth. I was chosen.

^,,^ ~~~~~~~~~~~^,,^

So... what did you guys think. This is my second story. I want to see who can relate so at the end of each chapter I'll write something about myself. Here goes. I'm a huge fan of Miraculous Ladybug! Who can relate?