BADDREAMS.COM/RULES

– | BE POLITEcommon sense to be nice

– | BE POLITE
common sense to be nice. but just gotta put out a reminder that to all of the lovely people who want to apply and or just read, to be nice and friendly. no fighting other people who apply.

| BE ACTIVE
i don't want to accept someone's character if you aren't going to read, comment, or vote. so if you aren't always the first or whatever because you have a busy life, i do understand my friend! but do tell me if you have plans/hiatus or if you change your un. also please add to library for notifications!

| BE PATIENT
as i said before about you all being busy, i am really really busy too and not always the best at updating. during weekends i should be okay and i'm on summer break.

| DETAILED & NEAT
you all have probably seen all types of afs, some with accessible/less detailed forms or others with longer forms. well mine are more detailed and require a bit of information so i can make it as close to your character as possible! so for the detailed area, this is more for the personality, background, and questions for your character. i will not accept forms that aren't detailed (meet requirements) and aren't neat.

| TAKE YOUR TIME
there will eventually be a deadline but please do not rush to get your form in. this is not first come first serve, 3 forms will be accepted before closing. i pick the forms that have good details and are what i think would be best for the character. now, if i fall in love with a form i will close it but they should be open for a hot minute.

| LOVE INTERESTS
hello hi, as the title says, this is a bangtan apply fic so you will have them to choose from!

| NO MARY SUES
no character is perfect and if i see a form with a perfect character, i will not accept. please make your character interesting with traits and their personality and give them a unique background, etc.

| PM PASTEBIN LINKS
this one is self explanatory, but once the form is up and the pastebin link is commented (also pm me if you need me to send you the link through there) just pm the new link once you make it. if you can't access pastebin in your country just pm me the form please.

| TAGS
please please please tag 4+ friends who would be interested in applying or anything, i would love if this didn't flop!

| PASSWORD
i hope you all read the rules through throughly because the password is somewhere in them. it's not bolded, italicized or underlined. hint, it's a winner song.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

random tags:
-PJMINS , cozyjeon , -chaesthetic , mystictae
-epiloguesmae , -smhjimin , bloomjeon
SLEEPMIN  , TAERBL , jiminsual , HQGUKS illicitae , BAEKHYUNTV , markmerized , sominn CHERRYHYUCK , milkypjm , BLINGWOO