Mad (YoonMin Oneshot)

Disclaimer: This is my first YoonMin. Not yet edited so forgive me for grammar. Please vote and follow me. Comment your thoughts. No to PLAGIARISM.

6/9/17-6/9/17

          Time check, it is 2 am on the clock and Jimin sighs for the nth time tonight. Yoongi is still not yet home again. For the record, it has been a week since Yoongi burries himself again in his studio for hours of working or at least trying his best to work and produce music while thinking about Jimin and their problems. It has been a week as well since Jimin cries himself to sleep, waiting for Yoongi to come home while sorting out their falling relationship.

           The week of silent treatment, back facing each other at bed, puffy and swollen eyes are taking the toll to both couple. Jimin is not eating and Yoongi is back to smoking. They both know that their four-year relationship is falling apart though neither of them wants to admit to it nor wants to end just like that. So Jimin has to make a move for he knows how prideful Yoongi can be.

          At the click of the bedroom door Jimin perks up, rubbing his eyes and face that has dried tears. He waits up for Yoongi to go near the bed. Meanwhile, without switching the lights on, Yoongi flops exhaustedly beside Jimin, causing a mild squeak from the bed. "Yoongi," Jimin calls him ever so softly like he doesn't really want to be heard by the other. He looks at Yoongi then, who is silently looking up their star-lit ceiling. When he didn't respond after seconds, Jimin calls him again. This time it's loud enough for both of them to realize how they miss one another's voices. Jimin tries his best to hold his tears as his heart beats faster and yearns for Yoongi to talk to him.

          "Jimin,"Yoongi starts with his tired raspy voice. He sighs and averts his gaze to face Jimin. "Shit, baby please, hush," Yoongi sits up and grabs Jimin's shaking shoulders, pressing their body together in a longing, tight embrace. Jimin burries his face on the crook of Yoongi's neck, wailing and pouring all his frustration and heartache. With Jimin's continuous cry, Yoongi's eyes tear as well. He feels so damn guilty of making Jimin cry. Amidst of their cries, there's only one question that circles both of their heads.

          "Seriously, why are they fighting?"

           Was it because Yoongi has been going home late for the past month and Jimin's having all worried and insecure as to whether Yoongi's having an affair? Was it about Yoongi seeing Jimin once with his ex Jungkook, laughing and hugging each other? Was it about the time when Jimin invaded Yoongi's studio, flipping it upside down without permission for he's nowhere to be found? Or was it about Yoongi missing Jimin's dance competition that he promised to attend? Whatever! Sure, they have already had a lot of fights and misunderstandings for the past years. But this time it is different. They don't even know anymore why they are mad at each other. As if they are mad for nothing and that's what actually frustrates them more.

           With a last heavy sigh, Yoongi decides to just forget it and make up. So does Jimin. Yoongi cups Jimin's jaw, turning them face to face, Yoongi kisses his forehead and wipes his tears. "I miss you, baby," Jimin shivers at the sincerity that Yoongi has delivered to his words. Jimin genuinely smiles at Yoongi, eyes disappearing and face brightening up as his response. "I miss you too Yoongi hyung. Can we make up now coz' I can't sleep through the pain anymore?"

            Yoongi flashes his signature gummy smile and nods. Then he leans in again and peck Jimin's delicious, full lips. Not getting satisfied, Jimin shifts his position and straddles Yoongi. Yoongi thanks himself for not switching the lights on as he blushes. Jimin then kisses him sweetly on the lips. The sweet and adorable kiss soon turn out into a hot and passionate one as Yoongi's hand presses Jimin's nape kissing harder as if it's their last, while his other hand snakes at Jimin's waist. Jimin smiles in between kisses and they separate due to loss of breath.

            Panting, they look at each other as if they can see through their eyes and then they burst out laughing. "Idiot," Yoongi slashes as he playfully spanks Jimin's right arm. "You're the idiot," Jimin retorts back, laughing and hitting Yoongi's chest. They laugh once again and Yoongi tightens the hug around Jimin. They shift positions and Jimin is now laying to his side facing Yoongi. "Cuddle?" Jimin sheepishly and shyly suggests which soon earns a big, welcoming arms from Yoongi. "Anything for my Jiminie."

             Yoongi spoons Jimin and Jimin freely puts his head on top of Yoongi's chest. He loves hearing the elder's heartbeat. Oh, how he misses him. How they miss each other. After a few minutes of comfortable silence between them, Jimin opens up. "Seriously, this is the last time we are doing this ok?" Jimin puffs a breath that he's been holding. Yoongi furrows his brows and inches his face away from Jimin, looking confused. "What?"

             "This. I don't want to go to bed mad at you ever again. I don't want you too to go to bed mad at me you know," Jimin explains and runs a hand through his orange hair. "We can fuss and we can fight, as long as everything is alright between us before we go to sleep. Deal?" Jimin offers his right pinky and Yoongi accepts it gladly with his own pinky. They swear to each other's eyes and heart that they won't break up and that they're going to be happy.

"I love you Jiminie."

"I love you too Yoongi Hyung."

            And they kiss again and again. Jimin stops when he noticed that Yoongi isn't responding anymore. He then laughs softly to himself and pecks Yoongi's forehead as he lays and bid good night to the sleeping Yoongi beside him. He follows suit as well.

          Time check 3:15 am.

End