Things That Can Give You Away

--The following day at Prison--
Though there was barely any covers, the bed was warm and was starting to be comfortable. But why was it so warm? Sonic didn't know why. He was waking up and he could already hear the giggling of other cell mates. He slowly cracked open an eye saying a small, "Uh?" and yawned. He then saw 3 guys giggle themselves away. 'What are they laughing about/' he thought. He looked around for anything strange. Then, when he saw it, he was VERY embarrassed. Rudy, his main cell mate, had left a note on his metal bed stand saying, "Taken, DO NOT TOUCH" in bold white text. Then, he saw the 3 fatsos laughed their heads off and the blue hedgehog did not dare look at them. Then, the dark officer walked nearby and the laughing trio quickly ran back to their 'cages'.

Sonic quickly covered the note by blocking its view and waited for the officer to pass by. And when he did..... There was a loud yell, "RUDY! GET YOUR ASS UP NOW!!!" The brown hedgehog quickly awakened and ended up falling off the top of the bunk bed and hit his head. "Ow.. What the he--" before finishing, Sonic pointed at the note for him to read. "HCUOT TON OD?" The blue one sighed, "You're reading it upside down stupid!" "Oh!" he finally comprehended and began to read it himself. He widened his eyes. "... You actually think I did this?" "You're the only one I know that has a unexplainable crush on me." "So you're blaming me?!" "You really don't get it do you?" "Sonic, I- DID-NOT-WRITE-THAT-NOTE." "WHO-ELSE-WOULD THEN?" "I DON'T KNOW?!" "Then shut up and confess!" "You're starting to sound more like a representative for guiltiness than a hero. That's probably what got you here."

"I-" he stopped and lowered his ears with a sigh, "I'm sorry Rudy. Just that, I'm tired of being the weak link. It's a frustrating prison level of the food chain." The younger hedgehog put a hand over his friend's, hoping he still wouldn't notice. "You don't have to be." Then, out of the strangest casualties, he attempted yet again to try kissing his tortured friend. He came closer to his face and glistened at those green eyes that remind him of freedom. Knowing how enclosed they both were, he could still see the adventurous side of this blue hedgehog.

Before either of them knew it, they were lip-locked and Sonic had been holding onto that kiss while the other did the same. They both seemed to have lost what they were doing. Everything was a blur to them. Then, reality came forth when Sonic's mind fought back out of the cloud nine illusion he was in that was blocking reality. This made him push away, even if he did not really intend to do so. He began panting, and so did his possible to be 'crush' with a face saying, 'Why'd you stop?' He replied, "Sorry, But, we shouldn't be together like this. It's.. not right." Rudolph nodded, "I understand. My bad."

Watching them, without warning, was a small critter with two tails and began speaking into a vocal transmitter using a whispers, "Pst! Shadow! He's with someone! KEEK! Over!"
-------
DAM THAT SNITCH! XD Im sry. Just had to comment on that. Continue reading.
-------
"WHAT?" a voice said. "Tails! Who is he with?!" "His cell mate sir." GET THAT FUCKIN BASTARD TERMINATED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" "Right sir." The fox quickly trailed off along the cell aisle and scatted off to the information room behind the police's counter. The officer was snoozing away and the spy snuck in. The information was stacked all over, but somehow that intelligent being made his way easily through the files and scanned to find Rudy's information. "let's see..." he said at a whisper. He then picked up a document and went over to the main computer and changed the execution date. The information scanning was a complete mess, just like the enclosed office.

His plan was complete, but he was then alerted by the sound of a voice, "Oh wait, I forgot my coat." The fox quickly hid under the desk, leaving the screen turned off and shut the power switch off at the meantime for being near the power outlet. A man in a navy blue suit walked in and grabbed a black jacket from an armchair and left the room. Tails' blue eyes looked around and his ears flicked around for any noise of anyone's return. He then got up and closed the file. "All set boss." said the young critter to his adult advisor. Shadow replied, "Get out there before someone sees you!" "Right boss!" with the help of his twin tails and the gentleness to keep steady even with high and low roofs, he managed to get passed through the building and almost fell on the gates of high voltage. He moved his arms over his forehead, 'That was a close one.' he thought and scatted off.