Is It Love

On the S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Helicarrier, they have brought aboard another prisoner, one that have have messed with before, Loki.  S.H.I.E.L.D. has made a few prisons on the lower level of the Helicarrier just for this reason.  One person is already down there in one of the glass containers.

        Loki is shoved into the other container across from the occupied one.  The girl inside looks over to get a look at who it is.  She doesn't seem impressed at the messy face that he has.  His face has a few bleeding cuts along with having a bit of dirt staining his pale face. His clothes are dirty as well, but somehow show no tear in them. His long black hair on the other hand, its tangled and sticking out everywhere. He tries straightening it out by coursing his fingers though it.

        The girl is laying on the floor on her back looking at him wondering what he is doing here, he's clearly not from around here. Her hands sit on her stomach. Her long brown hair is messy, and her red bangs cover a bit of her face. She has a jacket on, much likes Loki's but a lighter green and a yellow inside. Part of the bottom is black with a weird marking on the back, as the sleeves and waist have a band of yellow. Her undershirt is a blueish silver, and her skirt is the same color but with navy blue diamonds in the middle and purple and orange horizontal lines towards the bottom with light green leggings under that.

        Loki catches her emerald eyes staring at him though her bangs. He sits down on the far side of the prison and folds his hands with his elbows on his knees. He seems to be trying to thinking of something. ''You don't have to stare at me. I am who you think.''

        She says nothing and closes her eyes as if she was about to go to sleep.

        Loki looks at her, trying to figure what she could have done to get into here. He doesn't exactly wish to talk to her, but is very curious to know about her.

        She suddenly jumps up and picks up a thick book that is sitting on a ledge.  She opens up and seems to be skimming the pages, until she begins to talk. ''I must be guessing wrong since I do not know who you are.''

        Loki opens his mouth to says something but she keeps talking. ''Before you go off rambling about the things you've done and how its near impossible about not hearing about you-unless if you live under a rock-I'll say this: I don't pay attention to things that go on in the world because everything eventually ends in death so whats the point of listening to it, always depressing. Now,'' she places a red ribbon down the page she was on and closes the book and looks at him, pushing the red out of her face. ''What's your name, stranger, and where are you from?''

        ''I'm Loki Laufeyson, I come from Asgard but I was born on Jotunheim. I'm sure you have heard about Thor, I am his younger brother you could say.''

        ''You're Loki? I imaged you a bit different,'' she sets the book down. ''Possibly a bit more like Thor. Then again, you aren't even one of his kind. So, what did you do to get stuck on this boat?'' she sits in the middle of her prison.

        ''I did a numerous amount of things. Took the lives of innocents, destroyed the whole city, well, majority of it. Who are you and why is a young lady like you stuck here?''

        ''Name's Kat Misk, and my story is short yet long. I actually use to work with S.H.I.E.L.D. but I kept getting into trouble, as always, not a good thing in my name. I thought I finally escaped them after I was committed for murder but I was found once the building I was in caught on fire.''

        ''So you're a killer. Kill the innocent, or kill the one's who should have the death sentence brought upon them.''

        ''Lets say my first kill was an accident, and then I got a rush.''

        ''The way you speak makes me believe that you are from Midgard, am I correct?''

        ''Correct enough. So, I've heard a bit of you from your brother, I've never been sure how much of it is true, so why don't you tell me about yourself, by the looks of you, you do seem a bit mischievous and sneaky.''

        ''Not much to me besides all the lies I've been fed,'' he snarls, remembering everything that has been going. ''I grew up believing that one day I would be king, and then Odin tells me I am not even of Asgard, that I'm really a frost giant.''

        ''You don't look like a giant to me, you seem like a normal height of a man on Earth if you ask me.''

        ''Good thing I wasn't asking you then,'' he goes back to his ranting.  ''As a child however, I was always going around doing tricks and casting spells, but Thor was always up for adventure, he always wanted to fight, even as we got older, I thought for sure I'd get the throne because of his crazy antics, no, because I am the one that parents tell scary stories about to their children at night.''

        ''You wished to become something more? To show people wrong that you can be a great king? Seems fair enough to me. To be a ruler sometimes you must kill in order to gain the people's trust.''

        ''You seem to understand a bit. Has the same happened to you?''

        ''Not exactly. When I was little I was sneaky and loved to pull pranks, my sister however did not. She loves adventure, and she was always the first to tell our mother whenever I was up to something. The strangest thing is, is that when me and her started to work here, Thor seemed to have a bit of a liking for her, guess she's a bit stronger than most women, but whatever, our mother always told us that we have some sort of God power within us.''

        ''You with power? I'm aware that you've informed me about you killing before, but you look like a lady that's just trying to get by while trying to find someone to settle with. What kind of power could you possibly have that could hurt anyone?''

        She smirks. Her eyes close and she sits up straight with her hands resting on her knees.

        Loki watches her, waiting for something to happen. He starts to feel a pain in his head. He ignores it at first but then it begins to hurt more. He starts to see images that he's never seen before. He softly screams in pain, not wanting to confess that he is in pain, but he can no longer hold it back by just biting his lip. It suddenly stops and just leaves the back of his head throbbing. He opens his eyes to see Kat standing up and leaning against a beam inside the container looking at him smirking.

        ''Psionic blast: to overload an others mind causing pain, memory loss, lack of consciousness, or even vegetative state. I'm also invulnerable, really isn't that much fun to have when you want to get hurt.''

        ''You seem a bit more fun then how you come off, Kat.''

        ''I haven't had anyone to talk to in months, I've come to have to amuse myself some days. I've grown bored of reading for some dull reason,'' she turns around and sounds dramatic as she picks up her book again. ''Over a thousand pages and with the time I have I can finish it within a day if I feel like it, or else I just lay on the ground and talk to myself, but now you have come! A god who is really not a god at all.''

        ''Please, don't remind me.''

        ''I'll remind you as long as you hate it, that's my specialty,'' she smiles slightly. Loki smiles back with an evil grin knowing that he will enjoy having her around.