Losing Bet

"You should ask the nerd hang out with you for 2 days." Emily said to Ashley.

"Seriously Em?" She asked her best friend Emily.

"Yes Ash. Seriously. So go and ask him out." Emily said.

"I can't." Ashley said while looking at the floor.

"You sure?" Em asked Ash.

"I'm sure." Ash answered.

"Then you should face the punishment." Em said to Ash.

"What's the punishment?" Ash asked.

Emily was thinking of a good punishment for her bestfriend.

"Hmmm.. I know what should be a perfect punishment for you." Em said.

"What is it?" Ash asked.

"I'm going to tickle you for a day. 1 hour only." Em said.

Ashley was shocked of the punishment.

"What?! You know I hate being tickled." Ash said.

"I know and you should face it. Since you didn't asked the nerd to date with you then tickling you is the best punishment." Em said.

"Fine. When and where?" Ash asked.

"In our favorite place to hang out because there is no people going there besides us and tomorrow at 9 am." Em answered.

"Fine." Ash said.

*****

Punishment Day:

Emily was waiting for Ashley to their favorite place to hang out.
Emily was there 8:30 am for her to spot Ashley if she will be hiding somewhere.

Emily checked what time is it. It's 8:50 and yet Ash is still not there. Emily decided to call Ash.

Em took her phone out of her pocket and dialed Ash. Em heard a ringing sound behind the tree. She went behind the tree to see if Ash is there and she proved herself right.

"I knew it!" Em pulled Ash and took the rope out of her shoulder bag.

"I'm sorry" Ash apologized while she lay down on the grass and Em is tying her wrists together above her head to the tree and Em tied Ash's ankles together to the opposite way of the tree where Em tied Ash's wrists.

"Why did you hide from me?" Em asked Ash after tying her.

"I'm sorry." Ash said.

"Not the answer I'm looking for." Em said then she wiggled her fingers on Ash's armpits.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHANOTHAHAHAHAHATHEREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHA" Ash laughed while squirming.

"Awee, is baby Ashley's armpits ticklish?" Em said while teasing Ashley.

"YEHEHEHEHESHAHAHAHAHAGAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHASTOHOHOHOHOPHAHAHAHAHAHA" Ash said laughing hard and trying to escape.

"You're so cute while being tickled Ash." Em said while still tickling Ash's armpits.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOHOHOHOHOPHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Ash begged.

20 minutes after tickling Ash's armpit...

"Okay. I'll let you catch your breath Ash." Em said and stopped tickling her friend.

"Remember this is for 1 hour. We still have 40 minutes." Em reminded Ash.

"Now why did you hide from me?" Emily asked once again.

"B-because I don't wanna get tickled." Ash answered while catching her breath.

"Awee. But its fun you know." Em said in a teasing way.

Emily let her friend catch her friend's breath.

After 10 minutes, Emily lifted Ashley's shirt and wiggled her fingers to Ash's sides.

"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOHOHOHOHOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Ash began to burst in laughter and squirmed.

"Oh baby. Why so ticklish?" Em teased her friend

"PLEHEHEHEHEHASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOHOHOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Ash laughed and squirmed.

"Your such a squirmy little girl." Em said while tickling her friend's sides.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOHOHOHOPHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH" Ash squirmed trying to escape from her friend's wiggly fingers.

After tickling her friend, she stopped for a bit. Checking the time. Its 9:55.

"I guess we have 5 more minutes to have fun Ash." Em said with an evil smile. And started to wiggle her fingers on Ash's armpits.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHANOHAHAHAHMOREHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Ash laughed again.

"Promise me to treat me tomorrow?" Em asked her ticklish victim.

"IHAHAHAHAHAHAPROMISEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Ash said, squirming.

"Good." Em said then she stopped tickling Ash.

Untied her friend.

"You okay?" Em asked.

"Uh-huh." Ash answered.