Chap 21: Shattered reminder

Warning!:

....Spooky and sad

Underfell Sans POV:

I walked over and stood in the middle of the room and looked at the moths flying overhead and one landed on my nostril bone and a flash of darkness showed and I shook my skull making the moth join the crowd of them once more.

"What are you...?" And the moths formed a mouth and smiled and the darkness showed again... I looked around and Fell was there, "Brother?" He laughed slightly and turned to look at me.

"I shouldn't have allowed you to call me that..." He slammed me against the wall and faded away into someone else, It was Error...

"You are a glitch created, But who would even want to create you? HAHA" I heard many people laugh and error became Ink, "I never knew why I protected you... Oh wait, It was only your AU! HAHA"

"Shut up..." I tried covering my skull to block out the sound of flying and their insults. I already heard all of this before I don't need to hear it again... The laughter continued, Ink became Blue and he seemed pissed, Why would Blue be mad at me!?

"I hate how you stole my brother from me, So I might have to kill you but I can't because my brother 'Loves.' you." His smile became crooked and he laughed wildly and leaned to me tilting up my jaw so I look at him, "I'm sure he does not love you."

I felt my tears fall to the floor and I turned around holding my skull I felt someone touch my shoulder, I turned and saw Stretch and he looked mad as well... 

"Why would you ever think I liked you?" My soul beat abnormally and I fell to the floor and trying to breathe and all I felt was burning, I saw Cassius in Stretch's arms and he looked at me smiling then he began to look like Fell when he was younger...

I don't want him to end up like Paps did...

"SHUT UP!" The laughing was just continuing.

Underswap Papyrus POV:

I heard Red shout upstairs and I gave Cassius to PJ and walked upstairs and a herd of moths burst out of the room and started attacking me, "AHH!" I ran downstairs and a moth landed on me and I froze...

"you're the moth I saw..." It flew off me and returned to the room but Fell was swatting them away and one of them bit onto his arm and would not let go, "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU DEMON!" Error hit it with his strings and fell to the floor but got back up and returned to the room.

"We gotta see what happened to Red, He is in the room with all those moths!" I ran upstairs with Ink, Error, Fell, and Blue but PJ stayed behind to keep a save eye socket on Cassius. 

I slowly opened the door and it looked like there were moth people that looked like each of us circling Red and laughing, "Useless." The Fell figure said.

"He well never love you." Said the one that looked like my brother, It then moved to Error, "I should have destroyed you before I met Ink, But he defended you."

"I was only protecting your AU!" Ink grabbed his jacket then let go and continued in the pattern until it got to me.

"I never loved you, idiot." the Me figure said and Red looked down and I turned into Gaster when he looked up.

"I should have killed your mom before she had you, Well... Good thing I got rid of her afterward HAHAHA" He grew larger then I came over and punched him and the moths separated.

"Sans!?" I grabbed him and he seemed to have soul problems and his breathing was going crazy, He was crying as well which just made me feel worse.

"We need to go to Undyne!" Blue said quickly, "I think he is having a soul attack!"

Soul attack is a heart attack for monsters k? Btw it's 11:24 pm and I need to go to bed = ^ =

Readers:IF YOU EVER DID THAT I THINK I WOULD HAVE A HEART ATTACCKKK ACK ACK ACK!